|“||Quebec is like Phoebe from that Magic School Bus show about how it never shuts up about its old school. In Quebec’s case, that old school is France.||”|
— Cody on AlternateHistoryHub (YouTube channel)
|“||EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!!!||”|
— That Vegan Teacher
Québecball is a
completely independent Francophone nation provinceball of Canadaball which speaks French, directly descending from New Franceball and so from Franceball. It makes the 80% of the world's maple syrup and tries desperately to gain independence, but all its attempts keep failing but it cannot decide if it is the best choice.
In 1608 French Empireball discovered it, a native. Due to the preference of the French to live in Europe rather than on this other side of the world where the winters are pains, almost nobody settled in the huge territories of New-Franceball.
And so the population grew slowly until the French got (most of) their shit together around 1663. Eclipsed by other colonies in size, and ignored by Franceball who was busy in Europeball's clay, British Empireball conquered it with a lack of luck and a limited French and Indigenous opposition (which still caused monstrous human damage to it), and annexed it in 1759.
Filthy loyalists from Thirteen Coloniesball then came, took half of the New French territories, named "Canadaball". Meanwhile, in 1838, Québecball tried to revolt, kick out UKball and create a Republic, but the plan failed. Later, they had two (failed) referendums for independence. (If you disagree about its nation status, it'll stab you with a very sharp hockey stick made out of maple syrup candy).
It developed Poutine and Queue-de-castor in its food laboratory but it never managed to develop a French cuisine because of its horrible British habits.
Romantic, it sometimes looks on the eastern horizon saying:
"Ma patrie deviendra le plus beau moment de ma vie!"
Les alliés/ Allies
- Franceball - Parent. I still keep the Catholic tradition. Hon hon hon hon.
- Parisball - *cri* Why Notre-Dame?!
- Louisianaball - Little sibing. You're actually not that bad.
- New Brunswickball - Your accent is even worse than mine,, but you still have plenty of seafood. Honhon!
- Argentinaball - My parent beat you at soccer.
- Vermontball - Fellow french maple syrup sibling.
- USAball - Ausculter, I know I hate you for some reasons, but I'm not an enemy of you. State is French like me.
- Canadaball - It is my parent, but... ever since I tried to gain indépendante in 1980 and 1995, I failed. When René Lévesque died in 1987, I cannot be indépendante anymore. Our times was really difficile, but we now have softer lès relations. But for one day, please give liberté whenever I want to.
Or else... FINI LA POUTINE POUR YUO!!!
- Ontarioball - Frenemy. Is of loyalist!
Ennemis de l'état/Enemies
- UKball - YUO STUPID ANGLO!!
- Kingdom of Greeceball - FLAG STEALER!!
- Martiniqueball - FORMER FLAG STEALER! Je don't care if tu are mon sibling. but atleast yuo changed en 2023
How to draw
- Draw a circle
- Color it blue
- Draw a white cross
- Draw four fleur-de-lis in the four blue spaces, but you can draw white crosses if you're lazy
- Add eyes and done.
- "Vive La France!"
- "Câlice d'osti de saint ciboire!"
- "VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!!!"
- Le Nord C'est Nous!
- "Merci Beaucoup Mon Amie"
- "Câlice d'osti d'tabarnak d'épais d'anglo a marde!!!"