This article may be spammed with biased information.
This article requires sanitation. Particularly, it needs more accurate information, less vandalistic information, less biased information, and better formatting.
|“||Long live the Dalai Lama
Tibetball (also called Xizangball by the Chinese) is an
independent nation autonomous regionball of the South-West part of Chinaball and also an ethnocultural region. It is the second largest Chinese division but the least inhabited one. It also hates Pewdiepie (Sweden).
Most of Tibet's historical texts have been destroyed by the Chinese Government during the Invasion of Tibet in 1951. One of the first known states in these lands was the Zhangzhungball, a pagan kingdom. Then, in the 7th century, the people of Tibet stopped worshiping the Bön and, with the adoption of Buddhism, it became the Tibetan Empireball. Many modern writings have been hidden, creating the existence of modern Tibetan civilization, but neither has the empire's life expectancy been that long of the latter. The Xiangxiong royal family perished in 645.
In 633, Songtsen Gampo, the leader of the Tibetans, settled the capital in Lhasaball. Tibetan Empireball learned to write, leaning the script from Ancient Indiaball. In 634, Tibetan Empireball first met Tangball. It found out that Tangball and the nearby country ball had a married, so he also asked for the same thing, but was rejected. The Tibetan Empireball used this as an excuse to kill a nearby neighbor. It tried to beat Tangball, but was defeated. The conflict ended with marriage, and it was at that time that Buddhism began to spread widely in Tibet. In 670, due to the expansion of Tibetan Empireball and Datang Ball, there was another fight. This time Tibetan Empireball won and captured the Qinghai Lake area. It hoped to cut off the Silk Road so that more benefits can be gained. After that, Tibet continued to expand and fought against the Tang Dynasty several times. In 762, due to the An-Shi Rebellion, he successfully captured Chang'an but soon withdrew. At that time, Bon began to withdraw from the Tibetan religion, and Tibetan Buddhism became the mainstream religion.
During the 9th to 11th century, a good relationship with Tangball was finally met before its failure. Tibetan Empireball was involved in a religious and political civil war for a long time in the later years and died in 877.
The major kingdom in the area was the Gugeball. Invaders from the North seized the occasion and the Yuanball invaded the region, making it part of their Empire.
Independence was recaught in the 13th century, under the Phagmodrupa dynastyball, which, however, the Mingball did not recognize as independent. Instead, this latter considered Tibet as a Chinese protectorate, a treaty the Tibetans agreed too.
From 1642, the 5th Dalai Lama allowed Mongols travelers into Tibetan clay to crush civilian rebellions against the newly made Ganden Phodrang government. After crushing the rebellions for Tsangpaball, Four Oiratball evolved into Khoshut Khanateball. Khoshut Khanateball still allowed Ganden Phodrang to exist to keep the civilians happy.
Other dynasties were in charge of the Tibetan lands until 1720 when the Manchu empire of the Qingball conquered this area. Qingball did not let Tibetball have independence, but the Ganden Phodrang government was given permission to continue influencing Tibetan lands. This was seen as autonomy.
The revolutions in China of the 1910s destroyed this latter.
In 1912, the Kingdom of Tibetball became independent out of the blue. However, it soon became a protectorate of the Republic of Chinaball (1912-1949). But it's not just that ROCball does not recognize it, most of the world still sees it as part of Chinaball (although there are doubts about its control). In Tibetball, the Republic of Chinaball implements an administrative system similar to that of the ministers stationed in Tibet.
Under the 13th Dalai Lama, Tibetball was a reactionary slave state. Many of the Tibetans were serfs forced to pay unfair taxes for the corrupt monarchy, all this increased Communism and demands of modern reform.
After Chinaball's civil war in the late 1940s, Tibetball stayed independent, but since it was claimed as part of the Republic of Chinaball, the nascent Communists wanted Tibet too. After a series of failed negotiations with the big landlords, in the Battle of Qamdo in 1950, Chinaball decisively defeated Xichangball. At the same time, a Tibetan named Kata Living Buddha proposed to Chinaball Incorporated request. However, to weaken Chinaball, UKball poisoned Kata Living Buddha in an attempt to confuse Tibetball. But Tibetball joined Chinaball under the leadership of the tenth Panchen Lama. However, the 14th Dalai Lama still wanted Tibet to become independent. After the Seventeen Point Agreement, People's Republic of Chinaball "liberated" Tibetball peacefully in 1951. Despite this, the CCP still allowed the 14th Dalai Lama sovereignty over the area.
In 1959, a brutal uprising in Tibetball was caused by the people rebelling against the CCP. In the Kham region, Tibetan landlords weren't too proud with redistributing Tibetan clay to the poor. Without full sovereignty
and legal slavery, rebellion soon spread to the rest of Tibet's nobles, who promised change to the serf population if they join in. Tibetball went unconscious from a good beating by Chinaball, and Chinaball had pulled away political power from the Dalai Lama and his close friends, leading to the Dalai Lama's departure of Tibet which resulted in the Government of Ganden Phodrangball to be forced into exile in Indiaball, where the Ganden Phodrang is now today's Central Tibetan Administrationball. Rebels in the Kham region would be aided by the Central Tibetan Administration and the CIA until 1975.
People's Republic of Chinaball also helped Tibet from Helotism to socialism in 1959. That means Tibet never passed through the feudal society, some slaveholders there join Darai Lama to preserve their own benefits and get independent. Then, Chinaball built the Qinghai-Tibet Railway for them with so many people and balls here are happy for that. At the same time, Chinaball also pays great attention to the protection of Tibet culture, so those Tibetan slaves that got free from slaveholders don't feel discomfort for that.
The legitimacy of the annexation of Tibet is still argued, with the Tibetan government being split in two. But the international community won't support Tibet because they don't want sanctions from China. There is a Chinese-administered government, officialized, and a Tibetan monk-government, unofficial. This also meant the flag of Tibet having been declared outlaw by the Chinese government. And most of the local Tibetans do not want to be independent, although they want more autonomy. The Panchen Lama, which is a lower position as the Dalai Lama, also did not agree with independence of Tibet.
- Qinghaiball - Many Tibetans can into study here. Also was once a part of my empire.
- Indiaball - The founder of Buddhism, also gave the Dalai Lama protection. Yuo taught me how to write when we were younger. I hope that T-Series will overthrow PewDiePie. India stronk! The 1950 earthquake shook both of us (1950 was also the year when Chinaball annexed me). BUT ARUNACHAL PRADESHBALL IS OF MINE!!
- Bhutanball - My 2nd best friend and last independent Himalayan nation. I'm sorry but I have to leave you alone. China is not letting me play with you as much.
- NepalRawr - My bestie. It is of Hindu, but they is of friend. We share Mount Everest.
- Canadaball - Hey why not, I love to visit Vancouver. Dalai Lama thinks highly of Richmond and its multiculturalism :)
- Chinaball - Complicated relationship. Dalai Lama wants me to become highly autonomous now, however most of my people are usually fine with them. Sometimes I protest but mostly I'm fine with them, I hadn't been protesting since 2015. But thanks for investing and not assimilating my people and culture.
- Arunachal Pradeshball - YUO ARE OF MINE!!!! YUO ARE SOUTH TIBET NOT ARUNACHAL PRADESHIT!!!! I AM GOING TO THANK CHINA THAT I STILL CLAIMINGS YUO!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL CONQUER YOU WHEN CHINA GIBS MORE AUTONOMY!
- UKball - NOT ONLY DID YOU INVADE AND TRY TO CONQUER ME MANY TIMES, but YOU ARE also THE ONE WHO SPLIT ME UP FROM ARUNACHAL PRADESH AND SIKKIM AND THE REASON ME AND INDIA ARE FIGHTING!!!
- Kuwaitball - Fuck yuo, yuo destorying my best friend in the football by 20-0!!
- PewDiePie - WHY DID YUO MAKE FUN OF DALAI LAMA!! DISGRACE TO BUDDISM!!
- USAball - Dalai Lama does not of want independence, yuo of only use me as a puppet to divide China. Dalai Lama wants peace not war you warmongering freak and I will not be your puppet!
Administrative divisions of Tibet Autonomous Region