French Southern and Antarctic Landsball or TAAFball is a overseas territory of Franceball.
It consists of:
- Adélie Landball, the French claim on the continent of Antarcticaball.
- Crozet Islandsball, a group in the southern Indian Ocean, south of Madagascarball.
- Kerguelen Islandsball, a group of volcanic islands in the southern Indian Ocean, southeast of Africa, approximately equidistant between Africa, Antarcticaball and Australiaball.
- Saint Paul and Amsterdam Islandsball, a group to the north of the Kerguelen Islands.
- The Scattered Islandsball, a dispersed group of islands around the coast of Madagascarball.
How to draw
French Southern and Antarctic Landsball's based on French blue ensign:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Border the up-left quarter with a white line
- Divide it into three vertical stripes: blue, white and red
- Draw a white AFA in the rest of the shape
- Draw five white' stars around it (not over it!)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP
|Claimings on it||British Antarctic Territory ( UKball) • Ross Dependencyball ( New Zealandball) • Adélie Land ( Franceball) • Peter I Island ( Norwayball) • Australian Antarctic Territory ( Australiaball) • Queen Maud Land ( Norwayball) • Chilean Antarctic Territory ( Chileball) • Argentine Antarctica ( Argentinaball)|
|Possible Future Claimings||USA Antarctic Territoryball ( USAball) • Russian Antarctic Territoryball ( Russiaball) • Brazilian Antarctic Territoryball ( Brazilball) • Uruguayan Antartctic Territoryball ( Uruguayball)|
|Former Claimings||New Swabia ( Nazi Germanyball) • Yamato Yukiharaball ( Empire of Japanball) • Spanish Antarctic Territoryball ( Spanish Empireball)|
|Micronations||Federation of Atlantisball • Flandrensisball • Talossaball • Westarcticaball|
|Unclaimed Regions||Marie Byrd Landball|