Tamil Naduball is known for Kanchipuram. Popularly known as a "City of a Thousand Temples", Kanchipuramball is not just famous for its distinctive silk saris. ... Kanchipuramball, Mamallapuramball, and Chennaiball are often referred to as Tamil Nadu's Golden Triangle for tourists. For food lovers, Vellore district in Tamil Naduball is known among the food lovers. The Ambur Chicken biriyani, one of the special South Indian biriyanis takes its origin at Ambur, a small town in Vellore district of Tamil Naduball.
History[edit | edit source]
Tamil Naduball is one of the oldest stateballs remaining today. Tamil Naduball used to be called Cholaball, and became Pandyanball, Vijayanagara Empireball but later it was colonized along with the rest of Indiaball and was Madras Presidencyball, Which was later renamed to Madras Stateball, after the independence for Indiaball in 1947. Soon Madras Stateball was renamed again to Tamil Nadu in 1968. Andhra Pradeshball split from Tamil Naduball, and Parts of Tamil Naduball that spoke Malayalam soon went to Keralaball.
Relations[edit | edit source]
- Karnatakaball, Andhra Pradeshball, Telanganaball, and Keralaball - Brothers
- Indiaball (Adoptive Father, and Shares ancestor with Indus Valleyball)
- Madras Stateball (Parent)
- Madras Presidencyball (Grandparent)
- Vijayanagara Empireball (ancestor)
- Pandyanball (ancestor)
- Cholaball (ancestor)
- Cheraball (ancestor)
- Tamil Eelamball (little sibling)
- Indus Valleyball (Ancestor who is gone)
Gallery[edit | edit source]