Alsaceball was an always fought clay.
Alsaceball was born as a 2ball and later taken (in order) by Gaulball, Germanicball and SPQRball. But when SPQRball died, it joined Alemanniball and was then fought over with Franksball. Franksball finally won, but after that, HREball inherited it. Later, Kingdom of Franceball slowly annexed it while Germany was occupied with the Thirty Years War. Kingdom of Franceball then lost it to German Empireball in the Franco-Prussian War but retook it soon as Franceball in WW1
Today, Alsaceball is a region of Franceball.
How to draw
Draw French Alsaceball is a bit more difficult.
- Draw the basic circle tool and color it of this red
- Draw a diagonal white stripe (from up-left to right-down) with a lace motiv border
- Draw two red diagonal lines inside the white stripe
- Draw three crowns in the up-right part of this yellow
- Do the same (but rotated at 180°) in the left-down part.
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Franche-Comtéball - Husband
- Lorraineball - Cousin
- Switzerlandball - Brother
- Franceball - Adoptive mother
- Alemanniball - True father