Assyriaball was the first powerful countryball ever. It emerged after the fall of Akkadianball, and at its peak ruled almost the entire Middle East. It conquered Ancient Egyptball, Neo-Hittiteball, and even made it out as far as Cyprusball. After its fall at the hands of Hordeballs from the north, its empire was killed by Kurdistanball's grandparent Mediaball. Its descendants were ruled by various empires, and in more recent times have been sadly been victimized by a dish called kebab. Later on, it converted to Christianity.
During Ba'athist Iraqball times, Assyrians in the majority supported Saddam because it did no religious persecutions against them. However, Saddam did ban Assyrian languages in school but didn’t really had problems with they speaking it in home. Assyrians also liked Saddam because it protected old Iraqi culture although it did attempt to Arabize sometimes. However, after the USA invasions and the fall of Saddam regime they began to be persecuted again by radical Islamists and Kurdish militants (though they were already being persecuted by Kurds since the formation of autonomous Iraqi Kurdistan).
Assyriaball's spirit was killed by barbarian savage ISISball in 2015, when ISIS destroyed Nimrudball and Ninevehball. If Assyriaball wasn't dead, it would summon the gods and suck out the genocidal spirits of jihadi savages, but Assyriaball watches as its children are unable to prevent the destruction of History. One day, Assyriaball may be revived, but not today. ISIS also keeps on killing innocent Assyrianballs because they are Christian.
There is of problems with Kurdistanball, they complain a lot about Barzani tyranny. But they try to get along at least somewhat. They still try to push one another. But they still focus on work, like middle eastern Germans except hairier. Both are much hairier. And fewer blondes, and their weird languages.
Regardless, other balls still want them to try to get along, and this will take a lot of wörk.
Syriaball and Iraqball are its children apparently, and it works with them against ISISball to save their land. Syriaball and Assyriaball get along greatly. It loves that its child is just as stronk as it was in the past and that the fighting spirit runs in Syria! Oh yeah, and Iraq too.
"No one can see death, no one can see the face of death, no one can hear the voice of death, yet there is savage death that snaps off mankind. For how long do we build a household? For how long do we seal a document? For how long do brothers share the inheritance? For how long is there to be jealousy in the land?" - Assyriaball, 2100 B.C
- Armeniaball - Relatable, as it faced genocide from the Kebab around the same time I did. People of your clay living villages like Dimitrov, Verin Dvin and Arzni.
- Greeceball - Same as Armenia
but I envy the fact that it was genocided on a smaller scale.
- Ba'athist Iraqball - Gave two shits for me, unlike these two. Why did you try to Arabize me though?
- Syriaball - My descendant who is going through a civil war and is dealing with terrorists. Stay strong my son.
And you have stole my name!!
- Iraqball - My other descendant who has also been going through rough times for almost 2 decades now. Stay strong my son.
- Turkeyball - Committed genocide against me, Armenia and Greece.
- Kurdistanball - Helped Turkey commit genocide against me and Armenia and kept persecuting me later. That's why I supported Saddam.
- ISISball - You will never kill me or Syria and Iraq.