Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball is a dependent territory of Australiaball. Its clay is in a tropical environment, 100 miles south of Indonesia, and it consists of low lying islands. It involves reefs and stuff. It is controlled by a government department on Canberraball's clay. Also, it's (sort of) uninhabited.
Issues on these islands[edit | edit source]
- Stop The Boats- basically, the territory has been used as a stopover for people smugglers on the way to Australia, despite its only wells being undrinkable and infected with cholera (bit of a bummer yay). There was also an incident where a boat remained for several days in the territory, refusing to be sent back to Indonesiaball's clay, following the new Stop The Boats policy put in place by the Abbott Government.
Relations[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Crimeaball - You are Ukrainian clay! I support Ukraine over you!
And stop calling me Indonesian!
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball is based on the British Red Ensign.
- Color the basic circle stripe of this blue
- Draw the Union Jack in the up-left quarter (using this red and white)
- Draw the coat of arms of Ashmore and Cartier Islands as in the flag
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
|Mainland States/Territories||Australian Capital Territoryball • Jervis Bay Territoryball • New South Walesball • Northern Territoryball • Queenslandball • South Australiaball • Tasmaniaball • Victoriaball • Western Australiaball|
|Overseas Territories||Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Australian Antarctic Territoryball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos (Keeling) Islandsball • Coral Sea Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Norfolk Islandball|
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the ocean (Australian aboriginalsball) • British Australiaball () • North Australiaball (1846–47) • North Australiaball and Central Australiaball (1927–31)|
| Little |
|Sovereign Countryballs||Fijiball • Solomon Islandsball • Vanuatuball • Micronesiaball • Kiribatiball • Marshall Islandsball • Palauball • Nauruball • Samoaball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball|
|Dependencies||Cook Islandsball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • Coral Sea Islandsball • New Caledoniaball • Hawaiiball • French Polynesiaball • Wallis and Futunaball • Easter Islandball • Clipperton Islandball • Tokelauball • Pitcairn Islandsball • Guamball • American Samoaball • Northern Mariana Islandsball • Wake Islandball • Johnston Atollball • Midway Atollball • Kingman Reefball • Palmyra Atollball • Jarvis Islandball • Baker Islandball • Howland Islandball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos Islandsball • Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Chatham Islandsball • Juan Fernandez Islandsball|