Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball is a dependent territory of Australiaball. Its clay is in a tropical environment, 100 miles south of Indonesia, and it consists of low lying islands. It involves reefs and stuff. It is controlled by a government department on Canberraball's clay. Also, it's (sort of) uninhabited.
Issues on these islands
- Stop The Boats- basically, the territory has been used as a stopover for people smugglers on the way to Australia, despite its only wells being undrinkable and infected with cholera (bit of a bummer yay). There was also an incident where a boat remained for several days in the territory, refusing to be sent back to Indonesiaball's clay, following the new Stop The Boats policy put in place by the Abbott Government.
- Crimeaball - You are Ukrainian clay! I support Ukraine over you!
And stop calling me Indonesian!
How to draw
Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball is based on the British Red Ensign.
- Color the basic circle stripe of this blue
- Draw the Union Jack in the up-left quarter (using this red and white)
- Draw the coat of arms of Ashmore and Cartier Islands as in the flag
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
|Mainland States/Territories||Australian Capital Territoryball • Jervis Bay Territoryball • New South Walesball ( Sydneyball) • Northern Territoryball • Queenslandball • South Australiaball • Tasmaniaball • Victoriaball ( Melbourneball) • Western Australiaball|
|Overseas Territories||Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Australian Antarctic Territoryball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos (Keeling) Islandsball • Coral Sea Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Norfolk Islandball|
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the ocean (Australian aboriginalsball) • British Australiaball () • North Australiaball (1846–47) • North Australiaball and Central Australiaball (1927–31)|
|Pilot, Heartbeat, The Promening, Cabin Fever, Home, & Dead End?|
| Little |
|Sovereign Countryballs||Fijiball • Solomon Islandsball • Vanuatuball • Micronesiaball • Kiribatiball • Marshall Islandsball • Palauball • Nauruball • Samoaball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball|
|Dependencies||Cook Islandsball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • Coral Sea Islandsball • New Caledoniaball • Hawaiiball • French Polynesiaball • Wallis and Futunaball • Easter Islandball • Clipperton Islandball • Tokelauball • Pitcairn Islandsball • Guamball • American Samoaball • Northern Mariana Islandsball • Wake Islandball • Johnston Atollball • Midway Atollball • Kingman Reefball • Palmyra Atollball • Jarvis Islandball • Baker Islandball • Howland Islandball • Swains Islandball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos Islandsball • Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Chatham Islandsball • Juan Fernandez Islandsball|