Location and some History
The Austrian Empireball encompassed a large part of Central and Eastern Europe, spanning over Austria, Bohemia, Slovakia, Northern Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Istria, Bosnia, Hungary, Kraków, Serbia and Romania. This means that the Empire is under constant attack by itself, due to the mishmash of cultures and languages. Austrian Empireball has given Kings/Queens/Emperors to various other countries, such as Spainball, one of which became the Holy Roman Empire for a while, so technically speaking, half of America and Indonesia became Holy Roman for a while. She also gave a King to England, but everyone forgets him. Oh, and the Mexican Empire, too. She was a stronk empire for a while. She was the main force in the Holy Roman Empire, and she was the Holy Roman Empror(Empress if you think its she). Mainly, the main Christian forces against the Muslims are Austria and her friends.
Once, the Ottomans came and invaded Hungary. Then, Austrian Empire invaded Hungary, too, to enforce her claim on the throne of Hungary. But the Ottomans did not want this and made a truce with Hungary to remove Austria. The Ottoman Empire proceeded to siege Vienna, the capital of Austria, but failed. He tried sieging Vienna again later, but Austria beat him back. She would defeat Ottoman Empireball again in 1716-18.
After a temporal decline of the Austrian army, a small country challenged him to become a future great power, Prussiaball. As Prussia was able to take Silesia, Franceball (along with Prussiaball) wanted to partition Austriaball with Spainball, Bavariaball and several other minor powers. Despite the loss of Silesia, Austria managed to fed off several countries. Austriaball & Prussiaball would meet again in the battlefield, this time with Franceball & UKball switching allies. As an result Prussiaball kept Silesia in exchange to spare Saxonyball.
In the 1790s a new threat in Europe rose up, Franceball. Although Austriaball had some success against the French in the Rhine campaigns of 1795 & 1796, he ultimately lost the 1st & 2nd Coalition Wars. She would suffer later crushing defeats at the battles of Ulm & Austerlitz. In the 5th Coalition War he had some success at Aspern-Essling, although Franceball got his revenge at Wagram. Despite these setbacks, Austriaball played a major role in the German Campaign of 1813 and put down Murat's regime in the Neapolitan War of 1815. He was the host of the Congress of Vienna.
In 1848, revolutions broke out in the empire. She manged to put down Sardiniaball's revolutions, but needed Russiaball's help to destroy Hungaryball. Due the Crimean War, Austriaball got isolated and got beaten by Franceball at Solferino in 1859. Then Austriaball & Prussiaball temporarily allied with each other to defeat Denmarkball in the Second Schleswig War. However, Prussiaball quickly turned on Austriaball and defeated him at Königgrätz. Despite the Italian defeat at Custoza and Austrian naval victory at Lissa, Prussiaball's triumph in the north decided the outcome of the war.
After 1867, the Austrian Empire became a part of the Austro-Hungarian Empireball, but only half of it.
Today, Austrian Empireball just hands out some rich guys every now and then, thanks to the Allies clearing all the Habsburg claims to thrones after the Great War.
- Russian Empireball - My slavic brother. Helped me in some of my wars like this one.
- Austria-Hungaryball - Mein Sohn.
Where did mein glorious clay go?
- UKball - Helped out against Napoleon and some other stuff. Along with Kingdom of Italyball, this trio forms the Triple Alliance.
- Kingdom of Albaniaball - Ensuring Albanian independence from greedy Italy and Greece, so are best friends because of this.
- Poland-Lithuaniaball - He saved me when Kebab tried to kill me. Ich took some of him when he was being partitioned by Prussiaball and Russian Empireball. I am still sorry.
- Liechtensteinball - Ich am still alive in his soul.
- Holy Roman Empireball - Looking after him, being Kaiser and all that. Helps manage the bazillions of mini Germonies under the HRE's wings.
- Franceball - Greatest enemy from the 16th to the 19th century when he was all Bourbon and Napoleon. Allied during the War of Russian Imperialism against Imperial Russia. Still allies today, I think.
- Kingdom of Italyball - Trade partners and allies in war. It is unknown whether Italy is still pissed off with Austria still having Trent or not, but they are good friends nonetheless.
- Spainball - They're both Habsburg (Well, they were) , so work out the connection. Distrusted because of his alliance with kebab.
- Saxonyball - Mixed relationship. First I saved your ass from Prussiaball in the Seven Years' War, then you allied with with my rival in the Bavarian War of Succession, after that I temporarily occupied you in the 5th Coalition War, and in the end of supported me at Königgrätz. ALSO YOU STOLE MY FLAG (until 1815)
- Ottoman Empireball - One Of mein main rival, take this! You can’t touch Vienna!! But after that we were allies.
- German Empireball - Screw you and your empire. We could have remained together had it not been for your religious bullshit and your protestants wanting to separate from us just because we were catholic.
- Second Mexican Empireball - Habsburg dynasty again. Offspring of Spanish Empireball, so distrust there.
- Napoleonic Kingdom of Naplesball - Ha, I could easily defeat his weak army in the Battle of Tolentino 1815 during the Neapolitan War!
- Nazi Germanyball - YOU TOUCHED VIENNA!
- Swedish Empireball - The Ikea lord thinks he can Anschluss me? The little shit can try!
- Duchy of Saxe-Lauenburgball - DU STOLE MEIN FLAG!!!
- Munichball - DU TOO!!!