||Well, I guess we'll have to find another way to Indiaaaaa...
— Bill Wurtz
The Kingdom of Portugalball, also known as the Portuguese Empireball (but never officially), was Portugalball when monarchy from 1143 to 1910 when it changed into a Republic.
The Kingdom of Portugal was known as County of Portugalball in his childhood and adolescence. The county became part of the Kingdom of Leonball in 1097, and then County of Portugalball established themselves as rulers of an independent (and adult) kingdom in the 12th century, thus the birth of the Kingdom of Portugalball.
During the 15th and 16th centuries, Kingdom of Portugalball developed navigation, allowing exploration for the establishment of a vast colonial empire. This made him the first global colonial power in Europe. He most notably started the "Age of Discovery".
From 1580 to 1640, he was in personal union with Habsburg Spainball. After the Portuguese Restoration War of 1640–1668, the kingdom passed to the House of Braganza. From this time, the influence of Portugal declined, but it remained a major power due to its most valuable colony and son, Brazilball. After the independence of Brazilball, Portugal sought to establish itself in Africa, but was ultimately forced to yield to the UKball's interests, leading to the collapse of the monarchy in the 5 October 1910 revolution and he became the First Portuguese Republicball.
- UKball - Ally! We were amigos since 1373!
WHY TU MADE ME A ULTIMATUM
- Tokugawaball- Ele likes me because eu gave him firearms
- Mingball - he likes my firearms
- Spanish Empireball - Though colonial rival, considered to be meu "big brother"
por alguma razão
- Kingdom of Kongoball - My vassal (after 1857).
- Kingdom of the Algarvesball - Meu
secondary title and province son. Eu love him, he's even part of the title of meus kings!
- Ethiopian Empireball - Best African Friend. They are of great trading partner who wasn't ncolonized. I help them cause we hate Ottoman Empireball and they supplies me weapons against him. But one question, why are you so stubborn and never convert into Roman Catholicism. Please!
| Related templates