Life before Rome
Before Romeball, there was the good old days. Gaulball was healthy and free. Gaulball didn't mind Rome too much as long as they didn't invade, though they did cause lots of mischief on Rome's northern borders. He was just starting to turn iron ore into tools. And they could paint with all the colors of the wind.
And then SPQRball anschlussed him.
When SPQRball came along, it asked Gaulballs for clay. the Gaulballs refused, and so many wars were fought between Rome and Gaul. But eventually Gaul was conquered, annexed and adopted by SPQRball, a harsh trainer but otherwise a loving stepfather who taught them technology, Latin, and the art of Imperialism. But as Gaulball's new stepfather grew old and weak, he attempted one last try at freeing himself, but resulted in failure. When SPQRball died, however, the Celtic siblings were left as orphans, and became rivals in the early middle ages with Young Christianity causing more conflicts. Celticballs are now the ancestors of UKball, Irelandball and Franceball.
- Franceball: My great great granddaughter. She is a kind of Roman now, because it speak a language very similar and with many roots of Latin.
- Austriaball: My great great great grandson. But he's almost fully Germanic now. His brother Bavaria got taken by Germanic.
- Switzerlandball: Grandson. He didn't get conquered like me and is also very rich which is nice. But he speaks two Latin languages and a Germanic language now.
- Irelandball: Great Grandson. Didn't get taken over by Germania as his brother did. He's trying to get back to his Celtic language, what a pride for me.
- Scotlandball: Another one of my great grandsons. He wasn't ever conquered by the Romans or by Germania. You need protect your Celtic language!!!
- Walesball: My Great Grandson, you were invaded and conquered by the Romans and later by the Germanics... but you're still a proud Celt! I am very proud of you, you did not abandon the Celtic language ... What you doing with the sheeps... oh my god!
- Englandball: My great grandson, but he's almost fully Germanic now. He speaks a Germanic language now. You no longer Celtic, you are a Germanic Anglo-Saxon now. Oh wait, he still has Celtic blood, it’s just integrated with Anglo-Saxon blood now. I guess you are a Anglo-Celtic-Saxon.
- Belgiumball, Luxembourgball, Austriaball, and Netherlandsball: My grandsons who are kind of Germanic.
- Carthageball: First fighter against Rome. I also hired him to fight against them so thank you for that! But he died unfortunately.
- Germaniaball: You sacked Rome, which is great, but you were mean to me before. Never forget Noricum!!
- SPQRball - Rome... I always felt
sussuspicious about you ... Then you anchlussed me in a battle... REMOVE CAESAR!
- Daciaball - OH SHIT! HERE COMES THE DACIAN KING AND THE CELTIC SLAYER, BUREBISTA! WE'RE SCREWED! AAAAAAAAAH!