Life before Rome
Before Romeball, there was the good old days. Gaulball was healthy and free. Gaulball didn't mind Rome too much as long as it didn't invade, though it did cause lots of mischief on Rome's northern borders. It was just starting to turn iron ore into tools. And they could paint with all the colors of the wind.
And then SPQRball anschlussed it.
When SPQRball came along, it asked Gaulballs for clay. The Gaulballs refused, and so many wars were fought between Rome and Gaul. But eventually Gaul was conquered, annexed and adopted by SPQRball, a harsh trainer but otherwise a loving step-parent who taught it technology, Latin, and the art of Imperialism.
But as Gaulball's new step-parent grew old and weak, it attempted one last try at freeing itself, but resulted in failure. When SPQRball died, however, the Celtic siblings were left as orphans, and became rivals in the early Middle Ages with Young Christianity causing more conflicts. Celticballs are now the ancestors of UKball, Irelandball and Franceball.
- Franceball: My great-great-grandchild. It is a kind of Roman now, because it speaks a language very similar and with many roots of Latin.
- Austriaball: My great-great-great-grandchild. But it's almost fully Germanic now. Its sibling Bavaria got taken by Germanic.
- Switzerlandball: Grandchild. It didn't get conquered like me and is also very rich which is nice. But it speaks two Latin languages and a Germanic language now.
- Irelandball: Great-grandchild. Didn't get taken over by Germania as its sibling did. It's trying to get back to his Celtic language, what pride for me.
- Scotlandball: Another one of my great-grandchildren. It wasn't ever conquered by the Romans or by Germania. You need to protect your Celtic language!
- Walesball: My Great Grandson, you were invaded and conquered by the Romans and later by the Germanics... but you're still a proud Celt! I am very proud of you, you did not abandon the Celtic language ... What are you doing with the sheeps... oh my god!
- Englandball: My great-grandchild, but it's almost fully Germanic now. It speaks a Germanic language now. You are no longer Celtic, you are a Germanic Anglo-Saxon now. Oh wait, it still has Celtic blood, it’s just integrated with Anglo-Saxon blood now. I guess you are a Anglo-Celtic-Saxon.
- Belgiumball, Luxembourgball, Austriaball, and Netherlandsball: My grandchildren who are kind of Germanic.
- Carthageball: First fighter against Rome. I also hired it to fight against them so thank you for that! But it died unfortunately.
- Germaniaball: You sacked Rome, which is great, but you were mean to me before. Never forget Noricum!!
- SPQRball - Rome... I always felt
sussuspicious about you ... Then you anchlussed me in a battle... REMOVE CAESAR!
- Daciaball - OH SHIT! HERE COMES THE DACIAN KING AND THE CELTIC SLAYER, BUREBISTA! WE'RE SCREWED! AAAHHH!