Kingdom of Englandball was a kingdom in the British Isles. Its clay is part of modern today's UKball.
In Jutland, Germanic-speaking peoples called Anglo-Saxons came into the British Isles. The Anglo-Saxons lived quite peacefully, being invaded by Vikings multiple times, but it was no big deal and later unified under Wessexball. That is, until Duchy of Normandyball attacked Englandball in what is known today as the Norman conquest of England, bringing in the French language and a new flag for England, with 2 blue quadrants with fleur-de-lis and 2 red quadrants with 3 lions.
The Kingdom of Englandball during the 1300s was at war with Kingdom of Franceball for 116 years, but we'll just call it the 100 Years War because "the 116 Years War" doesn't have the same ring to it. The Kingdom of Englandball managed to hold off the French for a long time until the French pushed back and secured a victory.
1455, Englandball was at war with itself in what is now known as the War of the Roses. This was caused after the current king was being a horrible king with absolutely no kingly talents whatsoever. The 2 belligerents were the House of Lancaster (of which the current king was a part) and the House of York (who wanted to overthrow the king). In the beginning, the king's wife was busy doing all the fighting while the king hid. This lasted for a long time until the Yorks successfully overthrew the king, until being overthrown thereafter by a new house known as the House of Tudor.
Englandball was a little late to the colonial game, and so, it tried its hardest to create its own empire, founding colonies only to fail much later. That is until the year 1624 when it colonized St. Kitts and Nevisball and Barbadosball successfully.
Englandball was also really good at stealing clay from every other nation, gobbling up Gibraltarball and Jamaicaball from Spainball and also halting Netherlandsball from eating up the Caribbean, making England the American powerhouse until 1707 when it
anschlussed Scotlandball to form Great Britainball, effectively ending the English Empire and starting the British Empire.
- Kingdom of Portugalball - Allie since 14th century!
- Kingdom of Scotlandball - Well.... we'd had'in a few face off here n' there, but the fact you couln't even raise a colony in panama makes me feel sorry for yah' lad. What if we... unite?
- Dutch Republicball (sometimes) -
- Kingdom of Franceball - FUCK YUO YUO IS OF THE WORST AND YUO IS OF MY RIGHTFUL CLAY!
- Duchy of Normandyball - Annoying parent.
- Dutch Republicball (sometimes) - STOP TRYING TO TAKE BACK New Yorkball! REMOVE TULIP!
- United Clevesball - basicaly some irrelevant HREball prince were Anne of Cleves comes from
How to Draw
Kingdom of Englandball is one of a few countryballs that can be drawn in two different ways, this will show you both techniques on how to draw this historic clay
This is the much more common way to draw it, and this is the same way to draw Englandball
- Draw a white circle
- Draw a red cross going from all sides
- Draw two eyes and you're done!
- Draw a Circle
- Split the circle into quadrants
- Colour the top-left and bottom-right quadrants blue
- Colour the top-right and bottom-left quadrants red
- In the blue quadrants, draw three yellow fleur de lis, or circles if you're not as artistic
- In the red quadrants, draw three yellow lying lions, or thin, horizontal rectangles
- Draw two eyes and pat yourself on the back!