|“||Vikings will raid everyone, Glory to the Viking Empire/Union!||”|
Kalmar Unionball was a historical countryball located in Northern Europe, it was a unified Nordic State.
History[edit | edit source]
Kalmar Unionball was located in northern Europe and consisted of a fusion between Swedenball, Denmarkball, Norwayball, Finlandball and Icelandball. It cannot into space, 450 years too early.
It also was in a small part of modern-day Germanyball and Russiaball. It split because of Swedenball, who lead the Swedish uprising
(SWEDEN STRÖNK!) and gained Independence. The rest became Denmark-Norwayball.
Kalmar Unionball was rarely known to fight in wars, and was mostly of peaceful.
Relations[edit | edit source]
Members[edit | edit source]
- Denmarkball - The head of the Union!
- Norwayball - It was very loyal to the throne. Although that's only because it was silent about its siblings fighting.
- Icelandball - It minds its own business...
- Swedenball - SHUT UP! NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU! STAY INSIDE ME! NOW!
You're going to be the death of me some day...
- Finlandball - Adoptive child, does nothing but drink all the time.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Draw Kalmar Unionball is simple:
- Color the basic circle shape of this yellow
- Draw a red nordic cross (-|--)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- You can draw a viking helmet for style.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|BLANDA UPP!!! Nordics STRONK! Long Live Kalmar!|
|Countries|| Denmarkball ( Faroeball • Greenlandball) • |
|Historic entities||Kalmar Unionball • Sweden-Norwayball • Denmark-Norwayball|
|Cannot into Nordic||Estoniaball • Latviaball • Lithuaniaball|
|_||There is no evidence that Vikings wore horns on their helmets; this would have been highly impractical in battle. In fact, the image of Vikings wearing horned helmets stems from the scenography of an 1876 production of the Der Ring des Nibelungen opera cycle by Richard Wagner.|
|Historical provinces||Götalandball • Svealandball ( Stockholmball) • Norrlandball|
|Provinces||Ångermanlandball • Blekingeball • Bohuslänball • Dalarnaball • Dalslandball • Gotlandball • Gästriklandball • Hallandball • Hälsinglandball • Härjedalenball • Jämtlandball • Lapplandball • Medelpadball • Norrbottenball • Närkeball • Ölandball • Östergötlandball • Skåneball • Smålandball • Södermanlandball • Upplandball • Värmlandball • Västmanlandball • Västerbottenball • Västergötlandball|
|Former entities||Migrants from the South (Prehistoric Europeans) • Medieval Swedenball • Kalmar Unionball • Swedish Empireball • Sweden-Norwayball|
|Regions||Reykjavíkball • Southern Peninsulaball • Western Regionball • Westfjordsball • Northwestern Regionball • Northeastern Regionball • Eastern Regionball • Southern Regionball|
|Localities||*Most of them are underpopulated, but the capitalball of Icelandball Reykjavíkball is exempted from the population gentrification project of the wiki.|
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the ocean (its clay was totally uninhabited before the Viking Age) • Icelandic Commonwealthball • Kalmar Unionball • Norwegian Icelandball • Danish Icelandball • Kingdom of Icelandball|
|Municipalities||Avannaataball • Kujalleqball • Qaasuitsupball (former) • Qeqertalikball • Qeqqataball ( Sisimiutball) • Sermersooqball ( Nuukball) • Northeast Greenlandball|
|Former entities||Eskimosball • Kingdom of Norwayball • Kalmar Unionball • Icelandic Greenlandball • Norwegian Greenlandball|
- Red Yellow
- Icelandic Speaking Countryball
- Swedish Speaking Countryball
- Danish Speaking Countryball
- Norwegian Speaking Countryball
- Latin Speaking Countryball
- Finnish Speaking Countryball
- Sami Speaking Countryball
- Greenlandic Speaking Countryball
- Karelian Speaking Countryball