- For the modern countryball, see North Macedoniaball
Macedonball, also known as the Macedonian Empireball was a kingdomball in Macedonia, which was north of Greeceball.
Macedonball evolved from a 2ball in 808 BC. It conquered a lot of places from modern Greeceball to Indiaball. They were always hated by Persiaball, so they ended up fighting a war in which Macedonball won. However, Macedonia had taken too much clay, and exploded shortly afterward. When Macedonball died, all its clay was split up by Antigonidsball, Seleucidball, Ptolemaicball. Some descendants of Alexander the Great and its people live in Pakistanball.
- Achaemenid Empireball - TAKE THAT YOU PERSIAN SCUM, ALEXANDER THE GREAT ANSCHLUSSED ALL YOUR CLAY!! Next time think before trying to invade the greeks.
- SPQRball - OH YOU ARE JUST THE WORST. THINK YOU CAN JUST STEP IN AND TAKE MY POSITION AS THE FAVORITE EMPIRE?!! AT LEAST I KILLED THOUSANDS OF PERSIANS WHILE YOU WERE KILLED BY A FEW CAVEMEN!!
- Who The Hell are You?! - Who the hell are you? You are not me you imposterous piece of Slav. Wait, is that the Japanese Flag I see there? Are you a White Japanese freak?
How to draw
Draw Macedonball is very simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Draw the eyes and you're finished.
- (Optional) Color the ball of purple
- Draw a yellow Verghina Sun
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.