Bruneian Empireball was a sultanate in Borneoball, controlling the coasts of Borneoball, some of the Philippinesball and Belitung Islandball.
Bruneiball gained full sovereignty in 1425 and Under Sultan Bolkiah around the late 15th century, Bruneiball expanded to it’s height, surrounding Borneoball and colonising Philippinesball . From 1530 Brunei traded with the Portuguese . In 1578 Bruneiball gave independence to Sultanate of Suluball .
In the late 17th century, European powers started to expand into Bruneiball’s surroundings. Around this time Sulu cut of Bruneiball’s trade routes. Eventually in 1888 Bruneiball agreed to Britainball’s treaty and became a protectorate of him.
Relations and opinions
- Majapahitball - My father, I got independence from him to start my empire!
- Portuguese Empireball - A good trade partner of mine, he didn’t colonise me!
- Chinese writers - The Chinese wrote about me when I was a child. They were the only ones who wrote about me
- Sultanate of Suluball - My son, he block my trade routes and decline my empire.
How to draw
- Draw a circle.
- Color it yellow.
- Draw the eyes and you're finished
|Nation of Brunei, the Abode of Peace (Brunei Darussalam): Always in service with God's guidance|
||Belaitball • Brunei-Muaraball ( Bandar Seri Begawanball) • Temburongball • Tutongball|
|Historical entities||Migrants that crossed the ocean • Bruneian Empireball • Sultanate of Suluball • Sultanate of Sarawakball • Kingdom of Maynilaball • Kingdom of Tondoball • Crown Colony of Labuanball • Crown Colony of North Borneoball|