|“||You built an empire beyond imagining. The pinnacle of human achievement and the envy of the world. Did you think it would last? The eternal city. That glorious monument to power, culture, and learning. But the Old Wolf lies wounded by jackals; circled by vultures. Worried to death by a thousand tiny vicious mouths— brought low by your own arrogance. These are the death throes of Rome. The light of civilization dims and gutters. And if such precious time was left to hide your women, for your children to cry, even at the moment of your final defeat, you will take no comfort in oblivion. For I am coming for you. I RIDE WITH A MILLION WARRIORS! I BRING THE END OF DAYS! I AM! THE SCOURGE!! OF GOD!!! And I will watch your world... Burn.||”|
Hunnic Empireball, also known as Hunball, was a nomadic empireball in Central Asia, and later, Eastern and Central Europe. Despite popular belief, it is not the main ancestor of modern Hungaryball.
History[edit | edit source]
Hunnic Empireball may have descended from the Xiongnu, a Multi-Ethnic Confederacy in Eastern Asia, who were also called the Huns, or may have been a mix of the Xiongnuball who moved West and mixed with the Scythians. Invading Europe, Hunnic Empireball caused the Great Migration of the native Germanic tribes, thereby causing the Gothic War and the Battle of Adrianople (378 CE), as well as the Sack of Rome (410 CE) by the Visigoths, and the creations of the Visigothic Kingdomball, the Kingdom of the Suebiball, the Vandal Kingdomball, and the city of Veniceball.
Under the leadership of Attila the Hun from 434 CE to his death in 453 CE, Hunnic Empireball expanded into Europe until being defeated in 451 CE at the Battle of the Catalaunian Plains, against a coalition of Various Tribes , led by Flavius Aetius.
Hunnic Empireball eventually invaded Italy, but was unable to take Romeball, and was convinced by Pope Leo I to turn back. After Attila's death at his wedding with a Germanic princess (possibly after either a nosebleed, causing him to choke to death, or from heavy drinking, causing internal bleeding from esophageal varices), control was split between Attila’s three sons.
However, Hunnic Empireball fell into decline, and after the Battle of Nedao in 454 CE, collapsed. Under the lead of Dengizich, the Huns reorganized and moved east, attacking the Eastern Roman Empireball, until being defeated in 469 CE at the Battle of Bassianae, after which, the Huns disappeared from European history.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Xiongnuball - Parent.
- Scythiaball - Other parent.
- Hephthalite Empireball - Iranian sibling.
- Avarball - My siblings descendant that settled in my lands, also dislikes Byzantineball.
What yuo are also descendant of this Bully!?
- Old Great Bulgariaball - Pontic steppe descendant.
- Magyarsball - Sibling? (at least according to its mythology)
- Hungaryball - While technically descendant of Magyar, it still has some of me in it.
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Alansball - Initially my allies, but then I anschlussed it afterwards.
- Germaniaball - Mixed relationship with them. Some allied West Romeball.
- Ostrogothsball - I anschlussed them, then when I was weak it got independence.
- Visigothsball - They escaped me!
- Gepidsball - I forced them to ally me but then it weakened me.
- Burgundiansball - Killed most of their population.
- Franksball - Mostly allies of West Romeball.
- Byzantine Empireball - I
made them my slaveraided them a lot, it killed king Dengizich, though yuo was nice to Ernak.
- Western Roman Empireball - Despite I indirectly killing them, we were mostly friends, until I invaded it.
- Onogursball - Despite we being related, it stole some of my eastern lands.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Xianbeiball - Killed my parent.
- Rouran Khaganateball - Relative of Xianbeiball, also it pushed me westwards!
- Sassanianball - I raided them in my early years, even as close as its capital, but nothing much afterwards.
Just kidding I am going to inva... wait Atilla died :(
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Countryballs
- Historical Countryballs
- Gothic Speaking Countryball
- East Europe
- Central Europe
- Central Asia
- Yellow White