Magadhaball was a powerful kingdomball in South Asia. It was ruled by several different dynasties until the Nanda dynastyball of Magadha was finally killed by File:Maurya-icon.png Mauryaball.
History[edit | edit source]
Magadha is mentioned in several Indian epics and literary works, at times as a powerful kingdom and other times as a tributary of legendary emperors. Dynasties who ruled Magadhaball are as follows-
- 1. Brihadratha dynasty (possibly mythical)
- 2. Haryanka dynasty (expansion starts)
- 3. Shishunaga dynasty (further expansion into central and northern india)
- 4. Nanda dynasty (conquers more Mahajanapadaballs and becomes very powerful with a massive army)
Nanda dynasty was killed by Mauryaball, who united all of the Indian subcontinents except some extreme southern parts of Indiaball.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Magadhaball is based on 2ball:
- Color the basic circle shape of this colour
- Draw a littler white circle in the center with the black script मगध
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.