|“||Tonight we dine in HELL!||”|
— Leonidas I
|“||My vengeance ends now||”|
THIS IS Spartaball, also known as Lacedaemonball, is a historical Greek countryball, famous for the Battle of Thermopylae and for kicking a Persian messenger down a hole.
Its descendant lives on as a small city in Greeceball.
It was in a movie, which spawned a stupid meme! It was undefeatable (except very vunerable and easily defeatable) until it was defeated by Thebes because of one of their units of 150 homosexuals, who would kill the enemies to protect their loved ones. No joke.
How to draw
Drawing Spartaball is simple:
- Draw a red circle
- Draw a gold script Λ in the center
- Above the Lambda draw some eyes and you're finished.
- Macedonball - Best bro in world it is powerful like me, and has a huge empire too. Also killed that Persian so good job!
- SPQRball - My adoptive parent. It is also strong and had an empire too. Don't worry, we will get revenge on Gothsball someday.
- Greeceball - Good child. It has a good military too. Maybe I should give you money to pay your debts when I resurrect. But why are you christian
- Ancient Tarasball - Good child fought barbarians in Italy kind’ve a nerd though.
- Ancient Athensball - Of good ally before, but the Pelopponesian War tore our friendship apart. Can we still be friends? (Answer: NO)
- Achaemenid Empireball - Ha, loser! I am totally stronger than you(even though you defeated me)! Never forget the Greco-Persian wars when failed to beat you! But thanks for helping me win the Pelopponesian Wars.
- Iranball - Is of resurrected Achaemenid Empireball. But is rich and has oil.
- Thebesball - I HATE U! BATTLE OF LEUCTRA IS WORST BATTLE
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP