This article may be spammed with biased information.
This article requires sanitation. Particularly, it needs more accurate information, less vandalistic information, less biased information, and better formatting.
Slavsball are an ancient people of Eastern Europe. It began to develop between the Dniester and Dnieper rivers, where it developed its culture with the name of " Kiev culture", dating from about the 3rd to 5th centuries. (Also, flag is not of Nazi! I'm not even German!!! Nazis wanted me dead anyways!!!). It also likes three striped adidas wear.
Its child Serbiaball inherited its Turk-hating habits from it.
History[edit | edit source]
Origins[edit | edit source]
Slavsball evolved from 2balls, in the 5th century Herodotus mentioned Neuriball to the north of Scythiaball, though the Neuriballs are also fought to be Baltsball; another ancient tribe associated with the Slavballs are Venediball, who lived in eastern Polandball, as mentioned by Pliny the Elder in the 1st century AD.
In the 5th century, the Slavballs would make their rise after the fall of Hunball, who drove many Germaniaballs out of the East.
Early Middle Ages[edit | edit source]
With the fall of Hunball, Slavsball began expanding on all directions and so began the division into West Slavs, East Slavs and South Slavs.
In the 6th century, the Sclaveniballs (ancestors of most South Slavs) began to raid and settle Byzantineball's lands.
In the 7th century the settlement of the balkhans intensified, especially after they and Avarball tried (and failed) to sack Constantinopleball.
Meanwhile, Samo's Empireball briefly got independence from Avarball, making it the first Slavic nation, though it didn't last long.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Russiaball - My biggest child! It defeated the Nazi's and went into space!!!! Strong Slavic superpower. I like you very much, but please stop bullying my second biggest child.
- Serbiaball - My child, compared to you, Russia is sane! But you have got Rakija.
- Republika Srpskaball - Don't break up with Bosnia, you are siblings. (also you would look ugly on the map...)
- Polandball - My child, I have to say; you've got the worst neighbours. Happy 100th birthday!
- Czechiaball - My child, please pass me some beer, yuor dumplings are delicious too!
- Ukraineball - My child, stop to fight Russia, don't start a WW3. The family needs to be united. I do not want to know who started this fight, I just want them to stop!!! I’m glad that you are now making up to Russia by exchanging prisoners!!!! That’s good, make up and end the war. Wait you agreed to a ceasefire with your big sibling Russia. That’s great!!!! I hope it agrees on a permanent peace treaty to end the war.
- Slovakiaball - My child, either you or Slovenia change flags; even I don't know who is who!
- Sloveniaball - My child, you OK, but WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE GERMANIC, STOP TRYING TO BE GERMANIC, YOU ARE PART OF OUR FAMILY! SLAVS STRONK! BE PROUD TO BE SLAV!
BUT WHY DID YOU LEGALIZE HOMOSEX!?!?
- Liberlandball - My grandchild, yuo are so cute and don't listen to Croatiaball and Serbiaball just ignore them, I recognize yuo.
- Belarusball - My child, I can't tell if you still have the nationalistic fervor in your heart, but look inside yourself, and you may find who you really are.
- Croatiaball - My child, Why did you join Axis!? But you also have Rakija. No, wait... don't drink it.
- Bosniaball - How can you be Kebab and Slav at the same time? But your čevapčići are da best, so we good.
- Macedoniaball - My child, STOP TRYING TO BE SPARTA!
- Montenegroball - My child, wake up and GO TO WORK!
- Bulgariaball - My child, are you even my child? uh wait I was once had love with the Huns, and I forgot about it, but continue making yogurt!
- Yugoslaviaball - You were my best child! How could yuo split apart!?!?
- NAMball - The creation of my child. Also thanks for admitting my biggest and stronk Child in July 2021 as an observer!!!!
- Lusatiaball - My child, proud of you, but you need independence!
- Silesiaball - My child, stop asking for independence, it makes no sense because you are strong together, take care of your traditions and the language which is very close to Old-Polish.
- Baltsball - Our common ancestors invented beautiful languages.
- Celtsball - We are very similar
It is actually closer to SPQRball than to anyone, we both don't have writing, we like beer and nature.
- Persiaball - Thank you for helping me grow when I was still young. Sorry if my stupid bourgeois-loving child took your clay.
- Germanyball - Some slavs live there. Its past was stupid, though.
- Hungaryball - Some slavs also live there. BUT why did your past self ruin all of Europe and push me and some of my children out of Ukraine with your silly invasions!?!
- Byzantine Empireball - Oh my old friend, how we miss you! Thank you for christianizing my easternmost child with your Orthodox faith and writing an alphabet to my other easternmost child! I'm so sorry if the aforementioned two, along with Serbia, have to take your clay. It's a shame you died thanks to this smelly kebab that aneksja yuo. :'(
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- NATOball - How dare you bombing my child Yugoslaviaball in 1999!! Though some of my family members are part of it.
- USAball - You are helping Fake jerk became a country from Serbiaball!! But again, some of my family members like it.
- Soviet Unionball and Russian SFSRball - Two of my biggest and stronkest Communist childerns. Thanks for defeating the Evil German Nazi's and also thanks for going into Space! But please stop harassing your siblings!
- Russian Empireball - My child who conquered lots of land, but they of taking the rights of the workers, the peasants and it's siblings, Im glad that My Communist Child kill you for good in 1917!!
Maybe not actually.
- Avarball - Thank you for helping me expel the Germaniaball! Though yuo sometimes you oppressed me and thus My first child was born.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Germaniaball - If there was a book with the laws of the world, one of the first would be. "If you have a German as a neighbor, you will not experience peace.".
- Nazi Germanyball - You are a monster. Calling me "untermenschen", huh?! I see yuo is not of changings much from your ancestor
- Alaskaball (not really) - You are Slavs no Germanic, my Grandchild was controlling your Clay.
- Kosovoball - YOU ARE OF SERB! Yuo are Slavic not Albanian!
- Vaticanball - You destroyed my culture and persecuted my children.
- Malaysiaball - Just Change flag of your States for stealing all of my children's flag!
- HREball - You have germanized my child Carantaniaball.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Drawing Slavsball isn't difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of red
- Add a golden kolovrat (symbol of the sun that seems a double swastika)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
To draw the Tricolor:
- Draw a basic circle shape
- Color the upper part Blue and the down part Red
- Draw the eyes and you're done.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|West Slavs||Czechiaball • Polandball • Slovakiaball|
|East Slavs||Belarusball • Russiaball • Ukraineball|
|South Slavs||Bosnia and Herzegovinaball • Bulgariaball • Croatiaball • Montenegroball • North Macedoniaball • Serbiaball • Sloveniaball|
|Non-Independent Slavs||Moraviaball • Kashubiaball • Goraniball • Lemkoball|
|Historical Slavs||Slavsball • Kyivan Rusball • Kingdom of Polandball • Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball • Great Moraviaball • Grand Duchy of Muscovyball • Tsardom of Russiaball • Russian Empireball • Czechoslovakiaball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball • Soviet Unionball • Yugoslaviaball|
- ↑ Pan-Slavic term for anschluss, just like from Polish "aneksja" or Russian "аннексия"
- Ancient Countryballs
- Historical Countryballs
- Red Yellow
- Serbian Speaking Countryball
- Bosnian Speaking Countryball
- Slovak Speaking Countryball
- Czech Speaking Countryball
- Belarusian Speaking Countryball
- Russian Speaking Countryball
- Ukrainian Speaking Countryball
- Montenegrin Speaking Countryball
- Bulgarian Speaking Countryball
- Polish Speaking Countryball
- Croatian Speaking Countryball
- Red Blue White
- Bosnia and Herzegovinaball
- Slovene Speaking Countryball