- Were you looking for East Jerusalemball, the Palestinian counterpart?
This article may be spammed with biased information.
The contents of this article are subject to change.
|“||Jerusalem, complete and united, is the capital of Israel.||”|
— Jerusalem Law, 1980
|“||"The draft resolution before us today is illustrative of a preoccupation which has produced this series of unbalanced and unrealistic texts on Middle East issues. It fails to serve the goal of all faiths that look upon Jerusalem as holy. We must share a common vision of that ancient city's future – an undivided Jerusalem, with free access to the Holy Places for people of all faiths."||”|
— United Nations Security Council Resolution 478, 1980
Jerusalemcube, also known as
Split West Jerusalemcube is Jesus's hood a townball of murica the cityball located in the Middle East. Israelcube (West Part) and Palestineball (East Part) claim it as the capital, but the claim is not recognized internationally, although USAball recognizes it as Israelcube's capital. But everyone knows that JERUSALEM JE SRBIJA!
Kebabs and Europeans fought over it for many centuries. Due to the fact that three religions are based around it, it has four distinct personalities; sometimes it thinks it's a Jewcube, sometimes Christianity or Islam.
Jerusalemcube was born so many years ago that no one remembers, but it was always part of the ancestors of Israelcube and Palestineball. Many countries and empires wanted the city of Jerusalem for religious reasons, but other clay took it fast.
In 1947, the UNball began to divide Palestine into two clays: Arab and Jewish. Since the end of the 1948 war, Jerusalem is disputed into 2 regions: West Jerusalem, and East Jerusalem. In 1967, Israel took all the Jerusalem clay.
In July 1980, Israel passed the Jerusalem Law as Basic Law. The law declared Jerusalemcube the "complete and united" capital of Israel. UNball was pissed and demanded all countryball embassies to leave Jerusalem and move to Tel Avivcube. Hosted Eurovision twice: 1979 and 1999.
Since 1995, the U.S. Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act and states that Jerusalemcube must be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel and Donald Trump did so on December 6, 2017, sparking reactions.
In 2018, Italyball chose it to host the Big Start of the 101st Giro d'Italia, in honor of an Italian cyclist who helped rescue hundreds of Jewcubes in its country during the Holocaust.
How to draw
Like all the Jews Jerusalemcube is a cube:
- Draw the basic transparent cube/hypercube
- Draw two blue stripes
- Draw the coat of arms of Jerusalem in the middle
- Draw the eyes and you've finished
Status on Jerusalemcube
Due to its complex situation, the international legal and diplomatic status of Jerusalemcube is unresolved to this day.
While the international community, De jure, regards East Jerusalemball, including the entire Old City, as part of the occupied Palestinian territories; neither part of it, West or East Jerusalem, is recognized as part of the territory of Israelcube or Palestineball. Under the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine adopted by the General Assembly of the United Nations in 1947, Jerusalem was envisaged to become a corpus separatum administered by the United Nations. In the war of 1948, the western part of the city was occupied by forces of the nascent state of Israelcube, while the eastern part was occupied by Jordan. The international community largely considers the legal status of Jerusalemcube to derive from the partition plan, and correspondingly refuses to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the city.
Jerusalemcube is one of the core key issues in the Israelcube–Palestineball peace process. Both Israelcubes and the Palestineballs want it as their capital. The EUball has said Jerusalem's status is that of corpus separatum. Donald Trump declared Jerusalemcube as the capital of Israelcube on December 6, 2017.
Positions by primary clays
- UKball - The UKball's position on Jerusalemcube states that "Jerusalemcube was supposed to be a ‘corpus separatum’, or international city administered by the UNball. But after the U.N. voted to Partition British Palestinecube, the Neighbouring Arab Countries invaded Israelcube. Israelcube occupied West Jerusalemcube and Jordanball occupied East Jerusalem (including the Old City). In 1967, the Six-Day War broke out and Israel conquered East Jerusalem. This is very Controversial and the UNball considers it to be under illegal military occupation by Israelcube. The UKball holds the Same View as it places the British Embassy to Israelcube in Tel Avivcube, not Jerusalemcube. In East Jerusalemball Ukball has a Consulate-General, with a Consul-General who is not accredited to any state: this is an expression of Ukball's view that no state has sovereignty over Jerusalem. He believes that the city's status has yet to be determined, and maintains that it should be settled in an overall agreement between the parties concerned. The Declaration of Principles and the Interim Agreement, signed by Israel and the PLOball on 13 September 1993 and 28 September 1995 respectively, left the issue of the status of Jerusalem to be decided in the ‘permanent status’ negotiations between the two parties.
- Russiaball - Russiaball, like most Countries, supports a Two-State Solution to the Conflict. It intends for East Jerusalemball to be the capital of Palestineball, and likewise West Jerusalemcube the Capital of Israelcube. Russiaball recognizes both States.
- Chinaball - It was one of the first states to recognize Palestineball in 1988. PRCball supports an independent and fully sovereign Palestinian state within the 1967 borders, with East Jerusalemball as its capital. Just like Russia, it wants Israelcube's Capital to be located in West Jerusalemcube. It has advanced a proposal to end the Conflict named the "Six-Point Solution". Ever since Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, the Chinese Media has leaned significantly to a more Pro-Palestineball Side.
- Franceball - Franceball supports a Two-State Solution based on the 1967 lines with Jerusalemcube as the Capital of both States. At the Moment, Franceball does not recognize Palestineball.
- Iranball - It does not recognize Israelcube and has publicly called for Israelcube to be destroyed, and replaced with a Single Palestinian State with Jerusalem as the Capital. This Opinion has seen a Sharp Fall in Popularity in Recent Years in the Islamic World (and the chance of Israel being destroyed is Low, unless Iranball used Nuclear Bombs).
- Eritreaball - It does not recognize Palestineball and has exceptionally Close ties to Israelcube. While it currently voices support for a Two-State Solution, the president of Eritreaball, Isaias Afwerki, has made numerous Statements that Commentators have suggested Imply that he believes that Palestineball should never have a State. This is not a likely scenario either.
Many friends of Israel are friends of Jerusalem.
- Bat Yamcube: Don't Worry Buddy. We help yuo against Tel Aviv!
- The rest of the district: thank yuo for being against Tel Aviv!
- Israelcube: Thank yuo for letting me be yuor capital. But why yuo love stupid Tel Aviv!?
- Addis Abababall - Relgious cousin who is currently living in Ethiopiaball.
- Israelcube's friends: USAball, Canadaball, Czechiaball, ETC...
The following countryballs recognized it as Israelcube's capital:
- Israel Districts: I RULE YUO ALL! IS HAPPIEST DAY IN MY LIEF!!
- Tel-Avivcube: Yuo make me call tiny? Am could into 700,000 Population while yuo puny has 500,000! You suck so stop thinking yuo are so perfect! I hate that cube! And our football teams are the best of all Holy Land!!!
NO CAPİTAL FOR YUO MUAHAHAHAHA IRRELEVANT
- Kebab: Neighbor kebab.
I only want peace!!!
- Lesser Kebab: Other kebab. They are more stupid.
- Both Koreas - WHY DID YOU GUYS BOTH VOTE AGAINST ME BEING ISRAELI???
| The |
|Districts||Haifacube • Jerusalemcube • Tel Avivcube • Central Districtcube • Northern Districtcube • Southern Districtcube • Netanyacube|
|District capitals||Arielcube • Haifacube • Jerusalemcube • Tel Avivcube • West Jerusalemcube|
|Former entities||4ball • Kingdom of Israelcube • Kingdom of Samariacube • Kingdom of Judahcube • Yehudcube • Herodiancube • Iudeaball • Byzantineball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Fatimidball • Kingdom of Jerusalemball • Ayyubidball • Mamlukball • Ottoman Empireball • Mutasarrifate of Jerusalemcube) • British Palestinecube|
|Gaza Strip subdivisions||North Gazaball • Deir al-Balahball • Gazaball • Khan Yunisball • Rafahball|
|Cisjordan subdivisions||Bethlehemball • Hebronball • Nablusball • Ramallah and al-Birehball • Salfitball • Tulkarmball • Tubasball • Qalqilyaball|
|Israeli Settlements||Arielcube • Beitar Illitcube • Ma'ale Adumimcube • Modiin Illitcube|
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the Desert coming from the South (Canaanites) • Kingdom of Samariacube • Kingdom of Judahcube • Yehudcube • Herodiancube • Iudeaball • Byzantineball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Fatimidball • Kingdom of Jerusalemball • Ayyubidball • Mamlukball • Ottomanball • Mutasarrifate of Jerusalemcube) • British Palestinecube • All-Palestine Governmentball|