The Hundred Years War was a war or more accurately a series of conflicts that lasted a total of 116 years, divided into three conflicts or phases. It involved Franceball on the one side, and Englandball on the other. Eventually, most western European powers will get involved, including Burgundyball, the Holy Roman Empireball, the Spanish crowns, and even the Pope. Franceball finally wins in 1453, after numerous bloody battles.
Main battles[edit | edit source]
Battle of Crécy : Englandball's bows kills Franceball's knights.
Battle of Poitiers : Englandball captures Franceball, and takes back Aquitaineball.
Battle of Cocherel : Navarreball pokes Franceball, which doesn't like it.
Battle of Agincourt : Englandball's bows kills Franceball's knights. Again. Takes back Normandyball and Aquitaineball. And half of Franceball's clays.
Siege of Orleans : Franceball uses Pucelle Strike. It's super efficient.
Battle of Gerberoy : Franceball at last found a shield. It takes back Normandyball. Burgundyball surrenders.
Battle of Chatillon : Franceball steals Englandball's bow. Englandball has to go back home. Aquitaineball is taken by Franceball.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Wars after 0 AD
- Wars after 1000 AD
- Wars before WWI
- Wars before WWII
- Wars before Post-Cold War
- Wars involving Kingdom of Englandball
- Wars involving Duchy of Burgundyball
- Wars involving Kingdom of Portugalball
- Wars involving Kingdom of Navarreball
- Wars involving County of Mainautball
- Wars involving Duchy of Auitaineball
- Wars involving Luxemborgball
- Wars involving Kingdom of Franceball
- Wars involving Kingdom of Castilleball
- Wars involving Kingdom of Scotlandball
- Wars involving Republic of Genoaball
- Wars before 2000 AD
- Wars involving Papal Statesball
- Wars involving Kingdom of Bohemiaball
- Wars before Cold War
- Replace Image