Champagne-Ardenneball is a northern regionball of Franceball.
History[edit | edit source]
Champagne-Ardenneball was born as a 2ball. It was adopted by Gaulball, SPQRball, Franksball, Kingdom of Franceball and Franceball.
Nowadays, it's famous for his wine champagne and now is a part of Grand Estball.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Draw Champagne-Ardenneball is a bit difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw inside it five vertical (up-left to right-down) stripes with the central thicker and the intermediates smaller
- Color them of this yellow, background blue, white, again blue and again yellow
- Draw in the yellow stripes a greek motive using blue
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
Can be drawed with a glass or a bottle of champagne.
Gallery[edit | edit source]