History[edit | edit source]
Marseilleball is founded in 600 av. J.-C. as the name of "Massalia" by Ancient Greeceball, from Phocéeball, and this is why Marseilleball has this surname: "La Cité Phocéene".
In 49 BC, the cityball was invaded by SPQRball because it refuse to cooperate with it and knows a building period.
In the Middle Age, it was looted in 838 and 848 and was in conflict with Kingdom of Franceball.
Between the 16th and the 17th century, it rebelled in front of Kingdom of Franceball again.
In 1720, it had a terrible plague, causing more than 38,000 victims to die.
Between the 6 January and the 12 February 1794 (during the Convention, the government of an obscure period after the French Revolution, the "Terror"), it lost its name because it did a revolt, and become the "nameless" city.
Between the 70's and the '80s, it suffers from some economic and social difficulties and from a bad reputation with banditry (for example the famous French Connection).
Now there is an important kebab community and
the city has some problems due to this one.
Curiosity:[edit | edit source]
- Marseilleball is known for its famous soap.
- Marseilleball has recently been nominated as "the capital of culture".
- Marseilleball has big Armenian and Comoroan communities.
- Marseilleball has a football (or soccer) rivalry with Parisball.
- Hosted the 20th stage of the 2017 Tour de France
How to draw:[edit | edit source]
Marseilleball is easy to draw :
- Draw a cross with this blue and the rest of the circle remain white.
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.