- More information is found on Franceball.
The Kingdom of Franceball was a historical countryball located in Europe and the predecessor of Franceball.
Since Louis divided the Franksball in the wrong way, the lands of the Franks were divided into three. Franceball was the westernmost one. Apart from several invasions from the Vikings, nothing really happened until William conquered Englandball. Then, the English started marrying into French duchies and getting unions.
The French had a tiny amount of land, but Philip the Second changed that. He took almost the entirety of Angevin France from the incompetent John Lackland, and by the end of his rule in 1223, the English had only half of the Duchy of Aquitaine. The conflict stopped when the two powers signed the Treaty of Paris in 1259.
The English wanted to control France, so they declared war in 1337. Although the initial part of the war was successful for England, A farm girl destroyed their armies. They burned her, but it was too late for them to change the war around and in 1453 they stopped fighting. That is the same year that Ottoman Empireball captured Constantinople.
Later, the Spanish Empireball found the new world in 1492, and the French invested in it as well. It also became allies with Ottoman Empireball because they both hated the Habsburgball. The French built up colonies in North America. They participated in the war of the Spanish Succession (1701-1714) and the Austrian succession (1741-1746), which weakened them, and lead to defeat in the Seven Years War.
They lost all of their colonies in mainland North America in that conflict. In revenge, they and the Spanish sent lots of money to the rebelling USAball in the American Revolution. They even got beaten by the British in India and lost most of their colonies there. By 1789, there was a famine, and a financial crisis, so people revolted and the Kingdom of Franceball died and it was replaced by the French Republicball.
It was revived as Bourbon Restorationball after Napoleon was exiled to Elba in 1814 (after the Treaty of Paris), later replaced by another French Empire in 1815. He came back in another Treaty of Paris in 1815, then stayed for a while but he died again in 1830 and was replaced by the July Monarchyball. (Due to their flag being blank in Polandball comics & anything in general, they are sometimes made fun of as surrender.)
- Franksball - Parent. I wish I could be as big and stronk as it.
- Kingdom of Scotlandball - I supported it against England and it was of good friend. Too bad it is now a part of THIS... I hope you will get your freedom, dear!
- Papal Statesball - Thanks for teaching me Catholicism. I am of the oldest child of the Catholic Church, so it is proud of me.
- French First Republicball - EVIL REVOLUTIONARY CHILD WHO KILLED ME! REMOVE REVOLUTION! LONG LIVE DES MONARCHY!!
How to draw
Drawing Kingdom of France is simple:
- Draw a circle
- Color it blue or white
- Draw 3 (or many many) fleurs-de-lys in yellow. (For the Bourbon Restorationball, just color the circle plain white.)
Add the eyes and you're done