Glasgowball is the most popolous cityball in Scotlandball. Glasgow doesn’t have a flag, the countryball is based on the blazon of its Coat of Arms.
|“||Argent, on a mount in base Vert an oak tree the stem at the base thereof surmounted by a Salmon on its back also Proper, with a signet ring in its Or; on the top of the tree a redbreast, and in sinister fess point an ancient handbell, both also Proper.||”|
Typical Glaswegian Phrases
- ah ya bastart - Ouch, you bastard!
- bawbag - scrotum, pejorative (That guy's a bawbag)
- hoot - what "hoot are you talkin aboot"
- numpty - an endearing term/lovable idiot. Shows friendly banter ("Och your a right numpty")
- Scunner one who pisses ye aff, also used when hurt yourself (oh ye scunner that hurt)