|“||Can i into British Empire V2.0?||”|
Commonwealthball, also known as
British Empire 2.0 is the British Empire v2.0 an organization of former British territories, lead by UKball.
The Commonwealthball isn’t the British Empireball; it’s a group of nations that were former territories of the British Empire and now are fully independent
and is in the early stages of becoming the British Empireball again.
Every four years on the year the Winter Olympics is held, the Commonwealth Games is held during the summer (or early fall for Australiaball and New Zealandball) where Commonwealthball's member states participate in various sporting events. It is the only time when Englandball, Scotlandball, Northern Irelandball, Isle of Manball, and Walesball participate as separate teams.
Commonwealthball first came into existence on December 11th, 1931, and assisted Great Britain to keep the Empire a bit. Today, instead, it's
British Empire v2.0 a loose organization that merely lives only for keeping the Anglosphere more united. The only Anglophones countries that aren't members of the Commonwealthball are USAball, Irelandball (he was one of the six founders but he left in 1949), Zimbabweball (also left in 2003) and British Hong Kongball (became Hong Kongball in 1997, China didn't allow). Why do not you want to be a member? We have seats reserved for you.
The only countryballs without any history of British sovereignty, that are in Commonwealthball, are Mozambiqueball (former Portuguese colony), Gabonball (former French colony) and Rwandaball (former Belgian colony).
The sun never sets in thy empire.
- Australiaball - The wild kangaroo fella, he's been rising to become a global superpower!
- Canadaball - The one that makes maple syrup and is a teeny bit French!
Irelandball(left 1949) - Of course this idiot decides to leave, what a bloody moron!
- New Zealandball - The one that admires it's large minority native population, and the cousin to Australiaball
- South Africaball (left 1961-1994) - The main African one, it left for a bit but came back after apartheid! Welcome back to the union
you're finally my colony again
- UKball - Where all this started!
USAball - Finally you're back to the empire!
Non-founders (sorted by year of admission)
- Indiaball (1947) - The biggest country that my dad ever colonized! I even gave it it's own accent of English, and I prefer you to Pakistanball
- Pakistanball (1947, suspended 1999-2001, 2007-2008, left 1972-1989) - Very sketchy islamist country, we had to suspend it for a bit in the past years, but for now it seems fine, but still under my watch!
- Sri Lankaball (1948, was Ceylonball at the time) - Huh? What happened to you? You were rich and prosperous and that bloody government got on you!
- Ghanaball (1957) - The one that got popular because of a now dead meme
- Malaysiaball (1957, was Malayaball at the time) - The east indies colony, it's very rich and prosperous now!
- Nigeriaball (1960, suspended 1995-1999) - It seems that you have some problems with your economy, your also the most populated state in Africa!
- Cyprusball (1961)
- Tanzaniaball (1961, was Tanganyikaball and Zanzibarball at the time)
- Jamaicaball (1962)
- Trinidad and Tobagoball (1962)
- Ugandaball (1962)
- Kenyaball (1963)
- Malawiball (1964)
- Zambiaball (1964)
- Maltaball (1964) - The one that has a language derived from Arabic, French, Italian and English and also
- The Gambiaball (1965-2013, rejoined in 2018)
- Tringapore (1965) - The rich one and is one of the three tigers of asia. I am very proud of it.
- Guyanaball (1966)
- Botswanaball (1966)
- Lesothoball (1966)
- Barbadosball (1966)
- Antigua and Barbudaball (1967)
- Dominicaball (1967)
- Saint Kitts and Nevisball (1967)
- Saint Luciaball (1967)
- Nauruball (1968)
- Mauritiusball (1968)
- eSwatiniball (1968)
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadinesball (1969)
- Fijiball (1970, suspended 2000-2001, 2006/2009-2014, left 1987-1997)
- Samoaball (1970)
- Tongaball (1970)
- Bangladeshball (1972)
- The Bahamasball (1973)
- Grenadaball (1974)
- Papua New Guineaball (1975)
- Seychellesball (1976)
- Solomon Islandsball (1978)
- Tuvaluball (1978)
- Kiribatiball (1979)
- Vanuatuball (1980)
- Belizeball (1981)
- Bruneiball (1984) - The worst human rights fella, I wonder if he'll ever get better?
- Maldivesball (1985-2016, rejoined in 2019)
- Namibiaball (1990)
- Cameroonball (1995)
- Mozambiqueball (1995, first countryball admitted without any former colonial link with UKball) - Yknow what? You might be not Bri'ish but you can get in here
finally a new colony for the second british empire!
- Rwandaball (2009, second countryball admitted without any former colonial link with UKball)
- Sierra Leoneball (2011)
- Gabonball (2022, third countryball admitted without any former colonial link with UKball)
- Togoball (2022)
Commonwealthball and family
|International||BRICSbrick • Commonwealthball • IMFball • NAMball • OECDball • OPECball • Francophonieball • UNball • CPLPball|
|Regional||African Unionball ( Arab Maghreb Unionball • East African Communityball • ECOWASball) • ALBAball • Arab Leagueball • Arctic Councilball • ASEANcoin • Baltic Assemblyball • Beneluxball • CARICOMball • CEFTAball • CISball • Danube Commissionball • ECOball • EFTAball • EUball • Eurasian Unionball • GCCball • IMFball • Nordic Councilball • OASball • OICball • OSCEball • Pacific Allianceball • Pacific Communityball • PARLACENball • SAARCball • SICAball • Turkic Councilball • Union for the Mediterraneanball • USMCAball • Visegrád Groupball|
|Military alliances||CSTOball • NATOball • SCOball|
|Historical||League of Nationsball • Comeconball • ECSCball • WEUball • SEATOball • Warsaw Pactball • EECball • Latin Unionball • UNASURball|
||Botswanaball • Cameroonball • Eswatiniball • Gabonball Gambiaball • Ghanaball • Kenyaball • Lesothoball • Malawiball • Mauritiusball • Mozambiqueball • Namibiaball • Nigeriaball • Rwandaball • Seychellesball • Sierra Leoneball • South Africaball • Tanzaniaball • Togoball Ugandaball • Zambiaball|
|Asia||Bangladeshball • Bruneiball • Indiaball • Malaysiaball • Pakistanball • Sri Lankaball • Tringapore|
|Europe||Cyprusball • Maltaball|
|North America||Antigua and Barbudaball • Bahamasball • Barbadosball • Belizeball • Canadaball • Dominicaball • Grenadaball •|
|Oceania||Australiaball • Fijiball • Kiribatiball • Nauruball • New Zealandball • Papua New Guineaball • Samoaball • Solomon Islandsball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball • Vanuatuball|
|Former members||Irelandball (1931-1949) • Maldivesball (1965-2016) • Zimbabweball (1980-2003)|