Crișanaball is a macroregionball inbetween Romaniaball and Hungaryball, named by the three Criș rivers (White Criș, Black Criș, Fast Criș).
How to draw
Drawing Crișanaball is simple but the coat of arms can be tricky. Here's how to do it:
- Draw a black circle
- Draw a horizontal blue line, creating two halfs.
- Fill the bottom half with blue
- Cut the upper half in two with a vertical black line.
- On the upper left side, draw a black eagle with a yellow beak and a red tongue
- On the upper right side, draw a tower (dark grey).
- Add eyes and you're finished