Avar Khaganateball was a Khaganate in the Pannonian Basin. On Reddit, it is depicted as a 1ball. It supported Slavballs against Byzantiumball. It was Shamanist but later converted to Christianity and got assimilated by Europeans.
It sieged Constantinople with Sassanidsball twice, but failed. It was also the first to country to siege Constantinopleball.
Like the Hunball that came before it, it's origins are disputed and so is it's direct descendant, but it is most associated with Gyula Lászlo’s Avar-Hungarian Continuity Theory and Rouran Khaganateball.
History[edit | edit source]
Origins[edit | edit source]
Avarball's origins are disputed, but the first time their name was mentioned was in around 463, were they drove Onogursball from Central Asia, though this mention is disputed.
Arrival in Europe[edit | edit source]
Early Avar period[edit | edit source]
Middle and late Avar periods[edit | edit source]
Collapse[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Rouran Khaganateball - Possible parent.
- Hephthalite Empireball - Possible second parent.
- Sassanianball - We almost sacked Constantinopleball!
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Byzantine Empireball - Helped me settle in Pannoniaball, but then it realized I was too stronk and started hating me. Also don't forget my
- Lombardsball - Initially allies, but then I betrayed them.
- Slavsball - I helped them settle many lands and in return they helped me sack Constantinopleball, afterwards it started hating me for some reason.
- Samo's Empireball - Their child that broke away from me, at least It died not long after.
- Hunnic Empireball - I anschlussed them
not really by the time I arrived they were just a corpse, but of inspirings me.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Gokturk Khaganateball - My former master, but I escaped!
- Gepidsball - Yuo are mine!
- Old Great Bulgariaball - Yuo broke away from me!
- First Bulgarian Empireball - Yuo takings my coastline and then anschlussed me!
- Franksball - I annoyed them so much that they hurtings me very badly afterwards.
- Avar Khanateball - Name Stealer!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Here represented as Caucasian Avarball
Here represented as 1ball
- Historical Countryballs
- Tungusic Countryballs
- South Slavs
- West Slavs
- Turkic Speaking Countryball
- Central Europe
- South Europe
- East Europe
- Southeast Europe
- Green Black