Dublinball thinks it is the only cityball in Ireland and everyone else in Ireland is a culchie sheepshagger much to the annoyance of Corkball, Galwayball, Limerickball, and maybe some other places that think they're cities.
Dublinball was originally founded by Nordicsball, who named it Dubh Linn (Irish for Black Pool) since there was a completely black body of water where the Norse landed, the name eventually over time changed to the Dublin we know today. The modern Irish language name is Baile Átha Cliath (Town of the Hurdled Ford) after a ford on the River Liffey.
Dublinball also hosted the Eurovision Song Contest 6 times: 1971, 1981, 1988, 1994, 1995 and 1997. The only time it didn't was in 1993 when Millstreetball hosted it.
- Irelandball - My parent.
- Barcelonaball - Catalan friend.
- Beijingball Why are yuo communist?
- Liverpoolball English friend, but we sometimes fight.
- San Joseball - It is of buddy of San Francisco.
- Guadalajaraball - It is of my long name friend, but my city name has a short name.
- Moscowball - Russian fellow friend.
- Londonball - We just fight for Northern Ireland.
- Limerickball - I am the best Irish city YA HEAR!!
- Corkball - Same as Limerickball
- Lublinball - FECKIN POOR NAME STEALER!
|Provinces|| Connachtball • Leinsterball ( Dublinball) • Munsterball • Ulsterball • |
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the ocean (Prehistoric Europeans) ( Mideball • Lordship of Irelandball • Confederate Irelandball • Kingdom of Irelandball • UKball • Irish Free Stateball|