|“||My child, UNball is considered useless by everyone but for me, I'm very proud of it! It has helped me maintain world peace, continuing my career. Good child!||”|
— League of Nations
|“||No, don't do that. If you're in the League of Nations, you're not supposed to take over the world.||”|
— Bill Wurtz
Legends Nationsball was an great failure organizationball in the past but then was gone when the Axis powers formed and World War II in 1939.
League of Nationsball was formed after the First World War and its purpose was to maintain world peace. However, with the aggression of the Axis powers and the beginning of World War II in 1939, the League of Nationsball had failed its primary purpose, which was to prevent another global war from happening. It was dead. At that time, its child UNball ,was only 1 year old.
Members that stayed
- French Third Republicball (until 1940)
- Republic of Chinaball
- Denmarkball (until 1940)
- Kingdom of Afghanistanball
Members that left
- Nazi Germanyball (left in 1933)
- Soviet Unionball (expelled in 1939)
- Kingdom of Hungaryball (left in 1939)
- Kingdom of Italyball - Severe sanctions after the illegal stink bomb with Ethiopian Empireball
- Nazi Germanyball - Stop killing everyone you racist genocidal asshole! Glad you were killed!
- Empire of Japanball - There were a lot of war crimes and it made illegal annexations to already owned colonies.
- Soviet Unionball - What did the Baltics ever do to you? And don't you dare annex one of our member!!!
Members that were annexed/occupied
- Austriaball (merged with Nazi Germany in 1938)
- Second Polish Republicball (annexed by Nazi Germany in 1939)
- Estoniaball (occupied by the Soviet Union in 1939)
- Latviaball (occupied by the Soviet Union in 1939)
- Lithuaniaball (occupied by the Soviet Union in 1939)
- Second Spanish Republicball (absorbed into Francoist Spain in 1939)
- Korean Empireball (Colonized by ImperialJapan)
- Weimar Republicball (absorbed into Nazi Germany in 1933)
- Ethiopian Empireball (occupied by Fascist Italy in 1936)
- Czechoslovakiaball (occupied by Nazi Germany in 1939)
- UNball - Well done, child! You are the best.
From the Ottoman Empire
- First Syrian Republicball (until 1946)
- Greater Lebanonball
- British Palestinecube
- Emirate of Transjordanball
- British Iraqball
From the German Empire
- British Togolandball (under Ghanian authority)
- French Togolandball
- French Cameroonsball
- British Cameroonsball (under Nigerian authority)
- File:Rwanda-Urundi-icon.png Ruanda-Urundiball (under Congolese authority)
- British Tanganyikaball
- South West Africaball (under South African authority)
How to draw
Draw a small blue star in the bigger white star on the blue pentagon. Then write the words: League of Nations at the top of that shape and Société des Nations at the bottom. You done!
credit from Lord_of_the_swamp
|International||BRICSbrick • Commonwealthball • IMFball • NAMball • OECDball • OPECball • Francophonieball • UNball • CPLPball|
|Regional||African Unionball ( Arab Maghreb Unionball • East African Communityball • ECOWASball) • ALBAball • Arab Leagueball • Arctic Councilball • ASEANcoin • Baltic Assemblyball • Beneluxball • CARICOMball • CEFTAball • CISball • Danube Commissionball • ECOball • EFTAball • EUball • Eurasian Unionball • GCCball • IMFball • Nordic Councilball • OASball • OICball • OSCEball • Pacific Allianceball • Pacific Communityball • PARLACENball • SAARCball • SICAball • Turkic Councilball • Union for the Mediterraneanball • USMCAball • Visegrád Groupball|
|Military alliances||CSTOball • NATOball • SCOball|
|Historical||League of Nationsball • Comeconball • ECSCball • WEUball • SEATOball • Warsaw Pactball • EECball • Latin Unionball • UNASURball|