is a part of Australiaball
. Its capital is Brisbaneball
He separated from New South Walesball in 1859.
How to draw
Queenslandball is based on Australiaball.
- Color the basic circle stripe of this blue
- Draw the Union Jack in the up-left quarter (using this red and white)
- Draw the round coat of arms of Queensland
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Queenslandball is often referred to as the uncivilised state.
- It's always hot in Queensland, except in the highest elevations in the southernmost areas (where it can get cold in the winter).
- Queenslandball has competition within its borders both Brisbaneball and Gold Coastball long for its attention.
- Queenslandball is the only state with actual theme parks
- Queenslandball can be described as that Australian stereotype everyone knows and loves.
- South Australiaball, Queenslandball and New South Walesball have abnormal borders, including a spot where all 3 states border each other (Cameron Corner)
- Queensland is the birthplace of Pauline Hanson's One Nation party and One Nation has won two Queensland Senate seats, therefore they are often perceived as racist
- Cyclones, cyclones, everything about cyclones
- Water. Too much of it
Note that Queensland has the one nation cap on
Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP