South Australiaball is a stateball of Australiaball. Despite his name, he is not the most southern state (It's Tasmania, FYI. Or for mainland reasons, it's neighboring Victoria). Known as the land of churches, fine wine (jealous much Franceball?) and former Prime Minister Bob Hawke who is known for his drinking. South Australia is neighbours with almost every other state (except Tasmaniaball and Canberraball). He is also known for sporting the largest lake in Australia, Lake Eyre, (even though it changes size a lot.)
- Large populations of the descendants of Nazi foot soldiers causing slight issues (See: Anywhere in the Adelaide Hills).
- Largely neglected due to not much really happening.
- Like Western Australiaball and Queenslandball, it is way too hot there (this is said from an Australian).
- Adelaide has wine and churches. That's about it.
How to draw
South Australiaball is based on Australiaball.
- Color the basic circle stripe of this red
- Draw the Union Jack in the up-left quarter (using this blue and white)
- Draw the circle coat of arms of South Australia
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP
|Mainland States/Territories||Australian Capital Territoryball • Jervis Bay Territoryball • New South Walesball • Northern Territoryball • Queenslandball • South Australiaball • Tasmaniaball • Victoriaball • Western Australiaball|
|Overseas Territories||Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Australian Antarctic Territoryball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos (Keeling) Islandsball • Coral Sea Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Norfolk Islandball|
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the ocean (Australian aboriginalsball) • British Australiaball () • North Australiaball (1846–47) • North Australiaball and Central Australiaball (1927–31)|