Western Australiaball was inhabited by Australian Aboriginalsball who lived isolated until the 18th and 19th centuries. Kingdom of Franceball had done a few naval expeditions around it's clay in hopes of colonization.
When UKball decided to expand its land to stop growing European powers taking the rest of the continent, the Swan River Colony was established on the clay in the west of Australiaball.
In 1932 he wanted to separate from British Australiaball as it's own british dominion, with the vote being yes. Regardless UKball didn't want two Australias and it never became independent. It believes its economy would do way better if UKball just allowed it.
With the discovery of vast mineral deposits across the west of the country, the colony quickly became a state, and its Capital, Perth was established. o this day, it is mining. Still mining...
- Western Australiaball feels neglected and used by Australiaball. This is often also referred to as the "Mining Boom".
- Like Queenslandball, it's always hot. In most towns, temperatures soar over 40 degrees celsius.
How to draw
Western Australiaball is based on Australiaball.
- Color the basic circle stripe of this red
- Draw the Union Jack in the up-left quarter (using this blue and white)
- Draw the roundel coat of arms of Western Australia
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- South Australiaball - Neglected brother, I feel you.
- Australian Antarcticaball - Western Australia 2.0, just wait, all the miners will head south when we're done. Then we'll be left in the ruins.
- Australiaball - Badly manages our economy, we get nothing.
- New South Walesball, Victoriaball (Australia), Queenslandball - You eastern states take away everything. We would be so much better off without you, but nooo our government is over there, far away from here and can't be bothered to do anything about it, and can't give us at least some of what we should have.
- Canberraball - The result from an argument of 2 states that shouldn't really of been that rich in the first place.
- Sakhaball - If it wasn't for you, then I would be the biggest country subdivision on Earth! Most of your clay is uninhabitable anyway.
- Texasball - Haha you're so tiny, I'm bigger than you and Alaskaball put together!
Well... not really.
- Emus - I WILL NEVER FORGET 1932, YOU DESTROYED MY EARTH AND YOU DEFEATED ME !!!. YOU ARE THE WORST, FUCK YOU.
Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP
|Mainland States/Territories||Australian Capital Territoryball • Jervis Bay Territoryball • New South Walesball • Northern Territoryball • Queenslandball • South Australiaball • Tasmaniaball • Victoriaball • Western Australiaball|
|Overseas Territories||Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Australian Antarctic Territoryball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos (Keeling) Islandsball • Coral Sea Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Norfolk Islandball|
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the ocean (Australian aboriginalsball) • British Australiaball () • North Australiaball (1846–47) • North Australiaball and Central Australiaball (1927–31)|