DF Afghanball became pro-Soviet following a Marxist coup in 1978 and a Soviet invasion into the former Republic of Afghanistan the Christmas of 1979. Various mujahideen groups fought against DR Afghanball and Soviet Unionball. These groups were funded and armed by USAball, UKball, West Germanyball, Chinaball, Pakistanball, Saudi Arabiaball, and Iranball.
By 1989, Sovietball lost the Cold War and pulled out of DR Afghanball. Without the support from the Sovietball, DR Afghanball collapsed and the Islamic State of Afghanistanball was created by the former mujahideen. However, some mujahideen were radicalized after the Soviet invasion, an unintended effect of Western covert aid. Talibanball and Al-Qaedaball were born and would mark the beginning of the 1990s as the prelude to Islamic terrorism.
DR Afghanball was known to change its flag multiple times.
- Soviet Unionball - My step-parent who helped me against Mujahideen, bear is of good for health.
- Tajik SSRball - A pal of Sovietball. Also helped me against Mujahedeen.
- Vietnamball, PR Bulgariaball, East Germanyball, Czechoslovak Socialist Republicball, and Cubaball - Thanks for the support in Soviet-Afghan War.
- Indiaball - Gibs support to me and Soviet. We both hate Pakistan.
- Mujahedeen factors, including Al-Qaedaball and Talibanball - Evil Terrorists! Remove You!
- Islamic State of Afghanistanball - FAKE AFGHANISTAN! 1992 NEVER FORGET! SCREW YOU AND YOUR "ISLAMIC STATE"!!
- USAball - Stop supporting terrorists in my clay! Shoo!
- Pakistanball - My terrible relative and neighbor who supports the western pigs. It needs the revolution!
- Chinaball - Fake Communist who supports Mujahideen.
Flag between 1978 and 1980.