Tatarstan is well known in Russiaball particularly because of its cuisine. Ochpochmaq and Kystyby are quite popular traditional 'fast foods'. Chak-chak is also adored. It likes ripping off Gravity Falls with a show whose name people keep forgetting.
Once upon a time, Bulgariaball and Tatarstanball used to live with their parent, Old Great Bulgariaball, who was a empire in Crimeaball. One day, Old Great Bulgariaball got into a fight with Khazariacube and was killed in action, so Bulgariaball and Tatarstanball fled together for their lives, but Tatarstan took a wrong turn and was lost, crying to never see its sibling again.
Alone, it evolved to Volga Bulgariaball. It beaten invading Mongols coming at once and did a victory laugh, but then a bigger Mongol Horde came and screwed Bulgar over. It was a part of Golden Hordeball for two centuries until the Horde started to break apart.
Khanate of Kazanball was one of the successor states. It was conquered by Grand Duchy of Muscovyball in 1552. Ever since then, it can not into independence until for a short time until commies conquered it.
After the fall of communism in Russia, Tatarstanball declared independence on August 30, 1990, but Russiaball wasn't happy with this even if Tatarstan had won a consitution. In the end, it signed an agreement and joined Russiaball.
- Төркия - Big Turkic sibling! Love you so so so so much! It thinks that I'm relevant! *cries out of happiness*
- Монголия - Without Chinghis Khan there wouldn't be me!
- Казахстан & Кыргызстан - Fellow Kipchakballs
- Тюмен - There is a large Tatar diaspora there! Oilmoney is mah honey.
- Алтай Республикасы, Кырым, Карачай Балкария, Хакассия, Тува, Якутия - Other Turkicballs in Russia. You guys are cool! We're siblings!
Frenemies (Заклятие враги/Френемияләр)
- Bashkortostanball - Please, sibling stop being mad at me. Kazan annexed you once okay, will you stop?
TATAR TATAR TATAR YES YUO OF TATAR, BASHKIRS ARE FAKES, TATAR TATAR TATAR
- Chuvashiaball - My Turkic neighbor, but claims to be the real ancestor of Volga Bulgars!
- Bulgariaball - You steal the name of the old empire! But it's fine, we're of related.
- Russiaball - Well, rәhmәt for helping me with the economy and industrialization, but can I have my culture freely? Why can't I teach my language properly in schools? Why do you have to mess with my laws? Why Rоssiya, why? But still, you are okay! I still like you.
|Japanese Laurel||0, 128, 0||C100-M000-Y100-K050||#008000|
|White||255, 255, 255||C000-M000-Y000-K000||#FFFFFF|
|Red||255, 0, 0||C000-M100-Y100-K000||#FF0000|
|Independent||Kazakhbrıck • Kyrgyzstanball • Northern Cyprusball • Turkeyball • Turkmenıstanball • Uzbekıstanball • Azərbaıjanball|
|Non-ındepedent||Altaıball • Bashkortostanball • Chuvashıaball • Gagauzıaball • Karakalpakstanball • Khakassıaball • Kumykıaball • Tatarstanball • Tuvaball • Uyghurball • Yakutıaball • South Azerbaijanball * Dolgansball|
|Historical Entities||Afsharıdball • Kazarıgball • Onogursball • Avar Khaganateball • Bulgarsball • Kurykanball / Proto-Sakhaball • Cumansball • Emırate of Bukharaball • Xıongnuball • Gokturkball • Pechenegsball • Kazakh Khanatebrıck • Khanate of Bukharaball • Khazarıacube • Volga Bulgarıaball • Golden Hordeball • Nogaı Hordeball • Ottoman Empıreball|
|*Dolganball Is also half-Tungusic, so it is not fully Turkic. It is considered half-Turkic.|