|“||Feel the magic in the air||”|
— Magic System singing Magic in the air
Côte d'Ivoireballe (French name), better known as Ivory Coastball (English name)
or L'Irlandeballe à L'Envers (also in French), Upside-Down Irelandball (also in English), officially the Republic of Côte d'Ivoireballe is a countryball in West Africa. Their neighbours are: Ghanaball (East), Liberiaball and Guineaball (West), Maliball and Burkina Fasoball in the north. Côte d'Ivoireballe has 318,003 square kilometres of clay, making them unfunny because one spot too high for funny number the 68th largest countryball in Earthball. As of 2021, they also have a population of 27,087,732, making them the 51st most populous countryball.
Côte d'Ivoireball's parent is Franceball, and they still maintain a good relationship. Additionally, Côte d'Ivoireballe is good friends with USAball, because they buy all of USAball's cocoa. Côte d'Ivoireball can into child labor for help, but many governments look down on them for this.
Besides being part of the family of Franceball, they are also a member of the Atlantic Congo family, and a few international organisations, like the African Unionball, OICball, and the United Nationsball, like almost every other countryball. They are one of the few African countryballs who can into rugby.
On the 7th of August, 1960, Côte d'Ivoireball became an independent countryball. After 10 years of political crisis, they are trying to keep peace and unity on his clay.
Between 1960 and 1990, Côte d'Ivoireball was a one-party state in which the African nationalist and conservative Parti Démocratique de la Côte d'Ivoire (PDCI) was the sole legal party.
It is said that Côte d'Ivoireball and Ghanaball made a bet over which economic as of stronk. Côte d'Ivoire said capitalism, Ghana said socialism.
After years of disastrous economic management and increased authoritarianism, Ghanaball's economy collapsed and Nkrumah was ousted by the military. Côte d'Ivoireball was initially more successful, enjoying significant economic growth for several years, however in the late 70s the cocoa prices collapsed and so did Côte d'Ivoire's economy which heavily relied on it.
It is very proud of their national football team (Les Éléphants) and likes dancing Coupé Décalé (their national dance) in nightclubs. While they cannot into real relevance, they are at least more relevant than three of their neighbours, Liberiaball, Maliball and Burkina Fasoball.
He also invented twerking
Like Nigeriaball, they scam people on the Internet (in French-speaking comics).
- Franceball - Moi adoptive mama. Je former presiden of mine thought it was French honhonhonhon. I am also one the most French-influenced African countries.
- Cameroonball - Mon sibling and football rival in Central Africa, I love their music!
ALSO OF TAKINGS THE L IN WORLD CUP QUALIFICATIONS LOSER!!!
- USAball - Good friend, but who is sadly ignorant about Africa. The only thing they knows about Africa is ebola and its because of their sick child.
- Lebanonball - They do lots of business here.
- Moroccoball - Singing Magic in the air with me. Good job qualifying the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- Cabo Verdeball, Timor-Lesteball, Türkiyeball, eSwatiniball (latter two are half members) - We are Translator Removers Squad!! We all hate translators and prefer to be called by of native names! Three of us (the full members) made action in this, and the other two (the half members) just made the change because they of feelings like it.
ALSO CABO VERDE BEAT CAMEROON TWICE IN AFCON QUALIFIERS 2013 AND 2021 HONHONHONHONHON!!!
- Myanmarball - Their capital, Naypyidaw, was also a ghost town like mine.
- Aztec Empireball and Mayaball - You guys originated chocolate in Latin amérique, And yuo made it as a spicy drink.
- Israelcube - I was one of the last African Countries to recognize Palestine, but now that I recognize Palestine, please free them.
- Palestineball - I am one of the last African countries to recognize you, but please be nice to Israel.
- Kosovoball - Im recognize you but you were friends of that Worst country.
- Irelandball - You dumb flag stealer! Admit that you stole lé flag! REMOVE FLAG STEALER!!
- Switzerlandball - STOP EXPLOITING AFRICAN CHILDREN IN MY CLAY FOR YOUR STUPID CHOCOLATE YOU FAT FUCK! CAN'T YOU SEE THEY ARE DYING?! GIB THEM FOOD!! REMOVE NESTLE!!!
- Al-Qaedaball - 3/11/2016 NEVER FORGET!!!
- Liberiaball - Yuo are of worst neighbour!!!! Don't try to infect my country with ebola or traffickings!!!
- Netherlandsball - REMOVE TULIP!!! They knocked me down the World Cup 2018!! 5-0 NEVER FORGET!!
- Western Saharaball - YUO WILL NEVER BE INDEPENDENT!
- Anyone who translates its name - QUOI DANS LA BAISE RÉELLE, MAN?!? NAME IS INTO FRENCH, NOT ANGLO SWINE!!! CALL ME BY ANGLO NAME IS HARAM!!!!! REMOVE!!!!!
- Their English-language
haramname comes from their historic ivory trades. Their proper French name comes from a direct translation from English to French.
- From the trades also comes their historic name, Teeth Coastball.
- Côte d'Ivoireballe was ruled by Félix Houphouët-Boigny from independence in 1960, and the ruler died in 1993.
- Côte d'Ivoireball has four of UNESCOball's world heritage sites in their clay.
- Due to their warm climate, Côte d'Ivoireball is the world's largest producer and exporter of cocoa beans, making around 40% of Earthball's total cocoa beans.
- Côte d'Ivoireball is home to the world's largest church, the The Basilica of Our Lady of Peace (or Notre Dame de la Paix) in Yamoussoukroball, modelled after the Romans' St. Peter’s Basilica.
- In the Olympics, Côte d'Ivoireball has only won three medals. Coincidentally, they've one of each kind of medal (bronze, silver and gold).
- Illegal deforestation has reduced Côte d'Ivoireball's rainforest cover by more than 80% since 1960.
- Unlike most African countries at the start of independence, Côte d'Ivoire kept good relations with Franceball. Former president Houphouet wanted the country to stay an overseas territory, but the population said no.
- Côte d'Ivoireball has suffered two civil wars since the turn of the 21st century.
- Despite their clay being a lot less longer, Côte d'Ivoireball has a similar amount of clay to Norwayball.
- The Fêtes des Masques, (Festival of Masks) held in November is a gigantic festival that Côte d'Ivoireball holds in the region of Man. One of a few reasons they hold this festival is to pay homage to forest spirits. Only selected villages get to do so and several contests are held to see who get the honours.
- Didier Drogba, a footballer who plays for Chelsea (in the English Premier League), comes from Côte d'Ivoireball's clay.
- The economic capital, Abidjan, is the third largest French-speaking city in Earthball, only beaten by Kinshasa in DR Congoball, and Paris in Franceball.
How to draw
Côte d'Ivoireball has a flag that seems to be a reversed Irish one:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three vertical stripes
- Color them of orange, white and green
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
| Republic of |
|Regions||Abidjanball (city) • Bas-Sassandraball • Comoéball • Gôh-Djibouaball • Lagunesball • Montagnesball • Savanesball • Vallée du Bandamaball • Worobaball • Yamoussoukroball (capital city) • Zanzanball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from East • Ashanti Empireball • French West Africaball|
|Zone A||Cabo Verdeball • Gambiaball • Guinea-Bissauball • Guineaball • Liberiaball • Maliball • Senegalball • Sierra Leoneball|
|Zone B||Beninball • Burkina Fasoball • Côte d'Ivoireball • Ghanaball • Nigerball • Nigeriaball • Togoball|
|UEMOA members in italics. WAMZ members in bold. Suspended members in red.|