Uttarakhandball was officially born as a 2ball, then adopted by Hindustani princely states and small time Caliphateball, British Rajball and Indiaball. Uttrakhandball means Northern landball/sectionball. Uttarakhandball's cousin Uttaranchal Pradeshball fought for independence from Uttar Pradeshball because of a massacre which enraged many people and formed many riots.
How to draw
Drawing Uttarakhandball can be difficult:
- Draw a circle.
- Make a green line 3/4 from the left.
- Draw a circle with a purple outline.
- Color everything within the green line and outside of the purple circle dark green.
- Divide the blank part into 3 triangles.
- Make the upper triangle purple and add a crescent by it's side in the middle.
- Color the bottom triangle baby blue and add a white circle; leave the middle triangle white/blank.
- Go back to the purple outlined circle and make a mountain range with snow.
- On the middle of the mountain range, add a black peak on the top.
- Surround the remaining parts of the mountain with a sun.
- Draw rays shining out of the sun.
- Draw the eyes.
- Enjoy with your new Uttarakhandball!
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP
|Historical entities||Migrants from the West (Prehistoric Hindustan) • Indus Valleyball • Vedicball • Kuru Kingdomball • Panchalaball • Magadhaball • Mahajanapadaball • Haryankaball • Shishunagaball • Nandaball • Mauryaball • Guptaball • Delhi Sultanateball • Vijayanagara Empireball • Mughalball • Khandesh Sultanateball • Bengal Sultanateball • Marathasaur • British Rajball|