Parthiaball was an ancient Iranian kingdomball located in modern-day Iranball.
In 329 B.C, Alexander the Great finally conquered the Achaemenidball after a hard-fought campaign. He then invaded the Indian Subcontinent and achieved a victory over the Pauravas at Hydaspes River. Although he wanted to expand further, his homesick troops wanted to finally go home and Alexander, fearing a mutiny, decided to retreat.
In 323 B.C, Alexander died young and without an heir. The generals decided to carve out their own independent kingdoms/empires out of Alexander's territories. Antigonus acquired Macedonia, Greece, and other Macedonian holdings in the Balkans, Ptolemy I Soter acquired Egypt and some parts of Syria while Seleucus I Nicator received the whole Achaemenid Empire.
In 311 B.C, Antigonus invaded Babylonball. However, he was defeated by Seleucus and it gave him firm control over Alexander's eastern satrapies.
In the region of Punjab, Chandragupta Maurya (Sandrokottos) founded the Mauryaball in 321 BC. Chandragupta conquered the Nanda Empire in Magadha and relocated to the capital of Pataliputraball. Chandragupta then redirected his attention back to the Indus and by 317 BC he conquered the remaining Greek satraps left by Alexander.
Expecting a confrontation, Seleucus gathered his army and marched to the Indus. It is said that Chandragupta could have fielded a conscript army of 600,000 men and 9,000 war elephants. Chandragupta defeated Seleucus and Seleucus offered his daughter's hand in marriage to Chandragupta in exchange for 500 war elephants. These elephants will play a big role in defeating the enemies of the Seleucids, including other diadochis and Turkic tribes from Central Asia.
- Seleucidball - My enemy. And it was my enemy from the very beginning. When Alexander died, it conquered Persia, and I revolted against it from Central Asia. And it was repelled after a few battles until it moved to Anatolia. After I defeated it, I got war elephants as loots. I hope that I will gib cousin lands again!
- SPQRball - SILLY PIGDOG IDIOT EMPIRE! It was too great for me to fight and it had the art of conquering. But I have an art of defense. It once conquered Ctesiphon in 115-117 AD but, my strategy and elite cavalry archers made it fucked from Ctesiphon. Battle of Carrhae was the best day of my life. It was quite easy to repel. I sent cavalry archers and it couldn't face me. Then it backed off from Mesopotamia. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....!!
- Ancient Armeniaball - Indeed, it was my enemy. But it betrayed SPQR when the Battle of Carrhae happened. Thanks a lot!
- Achaemenid Empireball - My Persian Adoptive cousin. I wanted to save its reign.
- Nabateansball - Arabic friend who helped me fight SPQR. So sad, it got anschlussed by that damn SPQR.
- Herodiancube - Why yuo of hate me? Aren't the Romans actually yuor enemy?
- Elymaisball- Cute smol kingdom who is many times my vassal state. Sad, it got anschlussed by Sassanidball too!
- Hanball - Trade partner. Cause of it, I have a lot of monies to fight the Shit-PQR.
- Pictsball - Anti SPQR friends.
- Germaniaball - Same as above.
- Daciaball- The most anti SPQR friend that I've met in my entire life. I like your Great King(Emperor) Burebista who made you bigger, stronger, and more influential than ever.
- Sassanidball - STOP OF REVOLTING, MY UNGRATEFUL CHILD! I GIB YUO A REIGN AS A VASSAL KING, BUT YUO REVOLT AND ANSCHLUSSED ME!!!
How to draw
Parthiaball never had a flag or vexillum, so we draw it with this:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw a little purple crown
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
||Alborzball • Ardabilball • East Azerbaijanball • West Azerbaijanball • Bushehrball • Chahar Mahaal and Bakhtiariball • Farsball • Gilanball • Golestanball • Hormozgānball • Ilamball • Kermanball • Kermanshahball • North Khorasanball • Razavi Khorasanball • South Khorasanball • Khuzestanball • Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmadball • Kurdistanball • Lorestanball • Markaziball • Mazandaranball • Qazvinball • Qomball • Sistan and Baluchestanball • Tehran Provinceball ( Tehranball) • Yazdball • Zanjanball ( Zanjanball (city))|
|Historical entities||Migrants from the West • Elamball • Medesball • Achaemenidball • Parthiaball • Sassanidball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Saffaridball • Samanidball • Ghaznavidsball • Seljukball • Khwarazmianball • Ilkhanateball • Timuridball • Safavidball • Afsharidball • Zandball • Qajarball • Pahlavi Iranball|
||Baghdadball • Basraball • Dhi Qarball • Diyalaball • Dohukball • Erbilball • Kirkukball • Muthannaball • Najafball • Wasitball|
|Historical entities||Ancient people that decided to establish a Civilization in the Middle East • Sumerball • Babylonball • Assyriaball • Macedonball • Seleucidball • Parthiaball • SPQRball • Sassanidball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Ilkhanateball • Jalayiridsball • Qara Qoyunluball • Aq Qoyunluball • Safavidball • Afsharidball • Ottomanball • Mandatory Iraqball • Kingdom of Iraqball • Iraqi Republicball (1958–68) • Ba'athist Iraqball|
|Can into Democracy?|
|ENEMIES||FSAball • Rojavaball|
||Latakiaball • Aleppoball ( Aleppoball) • Tartusball • Hamaball • Deir ez-Zorball • Homsball • Damascusball (capital) • Daraball • Al-Suwaydaball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from the East • Assyriaball • Achaemenidball • Seleucidball • Parthiaball • SPQRball • Sassanidball • Byzantineball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Fatimidball • Zengidball • Ayyubidball • Mamlukball • Ottomanball • Syrian Federationball • State of Syriaball (1924-30) • First Syrian Republicball • Second Syrian Republicball ( United Arab Republicball)|
|Republic of Armenia: One Nation, One Culture|
|Marzer (Provinces)|| Aragatsotnball • Araratball • Armavirball • Yerevanball • Geghark'unikball • Kotaykball • Loriball ( Vanadzorball) • Shirakball ( Gyumriball) • Syunikball • Tavushball • Vayots' Dzorball •|
|Former historical entities||Migrants from South (Caucasus Natives) • Hurriansball • Urartuball • Ancient Armeniaball • Iberiaball • SPQRball • Parthiaball • Persiaball • Bagratid Armeniaball ( Aniball) • Armenian Kingdom of Ciliciaball • Kingdom of Artsakhball • Principality of Khachenball • Kingdom of Loriball • Transcaucasiaball • First Republic of Armeniaball • Republic of Mountainous Armeniaball • Transcaucasian SFSRballs • Armenian SSRball|
|The Republic of Azerbaijan: The Land of Fire|
|Rəgions||Abshəronballl (Bakuball) • Ganja-Qazakhball • Shaki-Zaqatalaball • Lankaranball • Quba-Khachmazball • Aranball • Yukhari-Karabakhball • Kalbajar-Lachinball • Daglig-Shirvanball|
|SOON!||Tabrizball • Urmiaball|
|Formər əntitiəs||Migrants from South (Prəhistoric Əuropəans) • Persiaball • Caucasian Albaniaball • Parthiaball • Sassanidball • Shirvanshahball • Eldiguzidsball • Qara Qoyunluball • Aq Qoyunluball • Safavidball • Afsharidball • Qajarball • Caucasus Viceroyaltyball ( Russian Empireball) • Transcaucasiaball • Transcaucasian SFSRball • Centrocaspian Dictatorshipball • DR Azerbaijanball • Azərbaycani SSRball ( Soviətball)|