Carpatho-Ukraineball or Carpathian Ukraineball was a short-lived unrecognized countryball in present-day Ukraineball.
It became occupied by Kingdom of Hungaryball on 18 March 1939 and remained under Hungarian control until the end of World War II in Europe. After that, it returned to Czechoslovakiaball and later ceded to Soviet Unionball as a result of a treaty between them. The territory of Carpatho-Ukraineball is now administered as the Ukrainian Zakarpattya Oblastball.
Relations[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
Didn't have many friends since it was short-lived.
- Ukrainian People's Republicball and West Ukrainian People's Republicball - I will finish what you started!
Frenemies[edit | edit source]
- Czechoslovakiaball - I didn't have that many Slovaks here in the first place. Thank yuo for at least leavings me alone.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Carpathian Rutheniaball - Yuo are Ukrainian just like I! Yuo were of brainwashed by Russiaball into believings that yuo are separate people!
- Kingdom of Hungaryball (1920-46) - LEAVINGS ME ALONE, PLEASE!!
- Nazi Germanyball - Yuo let those Magyars annex me!
- Soviet Unionball - I saw what yuo did to poor Ukrainian People's Republicball, you commie rat!
Gallery[edit | edit source]