The Ahom Kingdomball began as a small Mueang (principality) stablished by Sukaphaa, a Tai prince from Mong Maoball. It maintained its sovereignty for nearly 600 years and successfully resisted the Mughal Empireball.
The kingdom reached its zenith under Sukhrungphaa also known as Rudra Singha. However, internal and social conflicts tore the kingdom apart, such as the Moamoria rebellion. The rebels were able to capture and maintain power at the capital Rangpurball for some years but were finally removed with the help of the British under Captain Welsh. The following repression led to a large depopulation due to emigration as well as execution, but the conflicts were never resolved.
A much-weakened kingdom fell to repeated Burmese invasions of Assam. With the defeat of the Burmese after the First Anglo-Burmese War and the Treaty of Yandabo in 1826, control of the kingdom passed into East India Companyball's hands.
The kingdom had a profound effect on the political and social life of the entire Brahmaputra valley. It maintained its sovereignty for nearly 600 years and in the process, it unified the various ethnic groups of the region that left a major impact on the region.
- Mong Maoball - True Father.
- Kamarupaball - Adoptive father whose clay I
- Assamball - Son.
- Sutiya Kingdomball - Advanced big brother
who I'm jealous of and later anschlussed.
- East India Companyball - You of traitor of Hindu, but you take out Buddhists, you of okay. Thanks for teaching Burmese scum what is karma by anshclussing him.
- British Empireball - You help take out Buddhists, but why not release me! I would be a good ally with you.
- Everyone: WHY NO RECOGNIZE ME AS COUNTRY, YOU IS PEACE OF SHITTINGS!!!!!!
- Mughal Empireball - STOP TRYING TO EXPAND INTO MY CLAY YUO TURCO-MONGOL SCUM! REMOVE EMPEROR AURANGZEB!
- Konbaungball - Yuo is the worst. Yuo anshclussed me and inflicted innumerable atrocities on my people. Thankfully East India Companyball taught yuo what is karma by anshclussing yuor western clay.
- Koch Kingdomball - Step-sibling. He influenced me when I was not stronk but I turned the tables against him by making him a tributary state instead S̶u̶k̶h̶a̶a̶p̶a̶ ̶S̶u̶k̶h̶a̶a̶p̶a̶ ̶A̶h̶o̶m̶ ̶A̶h̶o̶m̶!̶