Greetings. I edit things here.
My summaries and opinions on all countries
- Islamic Emirate/Republic of Afghanistan: War-torn and corrupt as hell. Practically Asian Poland, getting invaded all the time. Jesus FREAKING Christ, this place is literally just “What if we put some Islamists in charge of a country and sees what happens? Everything will TOTALLY be fine!” Well, turns out it's not fine. AT ALL.
Worst American territory.
- Republic of Albania: Apparently, people here live in bunkers
in case that the Serbs plan an invasion to remove kebab... And the patriotism there is insane but what do you expect it's in the Balkans. Yeah, I can't go on here, this place is just too weird.
- People's Democratic republic of Algeria: A
fake commie statebig, rich African country, which is 90% harsh desert. Only 10% of the land here is inhabitable. Must be pretty cramped there... They also simp for the based Moroccan territory which is the Western Sahara.
- Principality of Andorra: Andorra is an odd place. So odd, in fact, you can't squeeze an airport in it (this is the largest country which has this trait). This means you technically can't get here without going to France or Spain first. Also, speaking of France, due to this place, Macron is in charge of two places.
- Republic of Angola: A literal fake commie state that actually committed a Serbia. That's right, it banned Islam (or to you memers "Removed Kebab"). Nice try, ISIS.
- Antigua and Barbuda: Its flag looks like one of those beach selfies you see on Instagram. Also, this country idolises Obama. Come on, it's been a few years since he left office.
- Argentine Republic:
No-no Germany's legacy.This country wants mine to simply pop out of existence. Also, it has close ties to the Germans, if memes have anything to say about it. One awful thing and one thing that's for the best in one. The Malvinas (Falklands) are yours. Us imperialists took them without permission, and is having worthless islands and spanning our dead sphere of influence on all 7 continents is pointless.
- Republic of Armenia:
- Commonwealth of Australia:
- Republic of Austria:
- Republic of Azerbaijan:
- Commonwealth of The Bahamas:
- Kingdom of Bahrain:
- People's Republic of Bangladesh:
- Republic of Belarus:
- Kingdom of Belgium:
- Republic of Benin:
- Kingdom of
- Plurinational State of Bolivia:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Republic of Botswana:
- Federative Republic of Brazil:
- Nation of Brunei, the Abode of Peace (yes that's really their official name):
- Republic of Bulgaria:
- Burkina Faso:
- Republic of Burundi:
- Republic of Cabo Verde:
- Kingdom of Cambodia:
- Republic of Cameroon:
- Central African Republic:
- Republic of
- Republic of Chile:
- People's Republic of China:
- Republic of Colombia:
- Union of the Comoros:
- Republic of the Congo:
- Republic of Costa Rica:
- Republic of Côte d'Ivoire:
- Republic of Croatia:
- Republic of Cuba:
- Republic of Cyprus:
- Czech Republic:
- Democratic Republic of the Congo:
- Kingdom of Denmark:
- Republic of Djiboutiball:
- Commonwealth of Dominicaball:
- Dominican Republic:
- Republic of Ecuador:
- Arab Republic of Egypt:
- Republic of El Salvador:
- Republic of Equatorial Guinea:
- State of Eritrea:
- Republic of Estonia:
- Kingdom of eSwatini:
- Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia:
- Republic of Fiji:
- Republic of Finland:
- French Republic:
- Gabonese Republic:
- Republic of The Gambia:
American State ofGeorgia:
- Federal Republic of Germany:
- Republic of Ghana:
- Hellenic Republic (Greece):
- Republic of Guatemala:
- Republic of Guinea (Guinea-Conakry):
- Republic of Guinea-Bissau:
- Co-operative Republic of Guyana:
- Republic of Haiti:
- Republic of Honduras:
- (Republic of) Iceland:
- Republic of India:
- Republic of Indonesia:
- Islamic Republic of Iran:
- Republic of Iraq:
- (Republic of) Ireland:
- State of Israel:
- Abkhazia and South Ossetia aren't currently independent, but should be. The U.S. Georgia is more relevant than the oppressor, okay?
- Nobody owns Antarctica. All of the claims made at futile, and aren't gonna mean anything for a while. So why own the place of you've signed a treaty preventing you from doing so?
- Canada is fully sovereign and independent. I know this sounds silly, but hear me out. I heard somewhere that Canada is technically self-declared, and is not independent from us, Brits. Everyone else recognises it, anyway.
- Crimea is Russian. They want to be Russian, so just let them be. ALSO, UKRAINE WAS RACIST TOWARDS CERTAIN ETHNICITIES IN CRIMEA SO IF YOU SUPPORT UKRAINIAN CRIMEA, YOU'RE SUPPORTING RACISM!!!! It seems Russia is aiming to annex the rest of the country now... But I don't feel like accepting Ukrainian Crimea again just yet. Please just end the war peacefully, leave Ukraine alone, and maybe I might change my mind.
- Gibraltar is Spanish. Why do we need the damn place? It's not that important.
- Kashmir is fully a part of Pakistan. Yes, all of it. Don't ask why, I just like to be a contrarian, okay?
- Kosovo (and Metohia) is still an autonomous province of Serbia! Even if you at least become an observer state of the UN, and even then I'm not recognising you. Wanna know why!? YOUR BLUMMING INDEPENDENCE IS ILLEGAL IN THE FIRST PLACE! Well, it actually isn't but most Kosovo deniers say it is, so I'm going for it.
- The Islas Malvinas (or Falklands as you'd know them) are part of Argentina.
- Mayotte is a part of Comoros. I don't give two hecks if they want to be French, but hey, I'm trying to remove imperialism here.
- Palestine is fully independent, having both the Gaza Strip and West Bank as fully sovereign territory. And they need a stable government pronto because I actually wanna see if they can succeed without the corruption, attacks, Hamas, and all that.
- Taiwan is fake China! They are part of the PRC as Chinese Taipei! The Taiwanese are stinky nationalists, and if World War 2 has taught us anything, nationalism can lead to extremism, and extremism is bad. I don't think the Taiwanese are extremists, though. They're alright as afar as I know.
- Western Sahara is fully Moroccan! 90% of their territory is controlled by Morocco anyway, so it's for the best they get full control. Don't worry, Algeria and Mauritania, I still hope they're treated nicely.
- West Virginia is part of Virginia. I read off a comment section that W.V. is technically not a state, and was self-declared by Abraham Lincoln during the civil war, and congress never ratified then. This doesn't make them an official US state. At least in my eyes.
Official friends list
- Chris Lee: In his friend request, he revealed his love for the Brits, and is a good fan of history like I am. BUT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN HE STOP BRINGING JOHN MC'FRIGGIN' CAIN INTO EVERY LAST COMMENT REMOTELY RELATED TO KOSOVO (and Metohia) AND PALESTINE!?!?!? PLEASE JUST LET ALL THE COMMENTS WHO WANNA STEER CLEAR OF POLITICS DO SO AND DON'T INTERFERE WITH ANY MORE COMMENT SECTIONS!!! But at least he agrees that Palestine is fully independent, Serbia owns Kosovo, and that Russia owns Crimea.
- Bonnie the Bunny: An old friend of mine way back from the story days! I always tried to stand up for them when Realjanx picked on them and ruined our stories, but let's hope they've made up now! ...Wait, they both left the wiki? Huh.
- User:Polandball girl: Eeeeeh, I don't really know about her yet. The only reason she's my friend is simply because she wanted to be.
- Peruanoball: Wanted to be my friend out of comfort, despite the fact that I had, like, four other friends at the time. Aaaand we haven't spoke since.
- 8randomedits: Without a doubt, they are one of the more mysterious users. They don't really believe in the concept of friendship, along with almost sharing birthdays with one of my relatives (and actually sharing his birthday with Lukashenko to add on to that... scary trio). I think I first heard of them while I was editing the page for Cabo Verde. I think they're obsessed with that place. And according to them, I taught them how to redirect pages? Thanks, I guess...
- ThisCommieGuy777: As far as I've seen of him, he is actually quite a friendly user! Also, yes, I've made friends with a communist. A move that may as well steer me away from The West forever, because who knows.
- GreenFoxKidsGaming: Eeeh... May as well...
Unofficial or Former Friends
- Am I Dead: They said in their friend request that they wanna be my BFF or something along those lines. They also said "it is me" in said request, so that makes me think I should know them from somewhere!? At least we both agree that Gibraltar should be Spanish territory. But one thing I DEFINITELY cannot agree with them on is how, according to one of their other friends, they want the Confederacy back...
- Alien.com: They befriended me because of our common interest for the Simpsons. However, I have since unfriended them because they have been blocked, and have been described as an immature vandal.
|This user has been on the Polandball Wiki since 2021|