Confused. Very Very confused. Spratly is not able to answer life questions such as "Where do you come from?" and "Who are you?". This causes spratly to have major mental issues in which he does not have a friend he can trust. He doesn't know where to go. He is considering suicide.
Records show the islands as inhabited at various times in history by Chinese and Vietnamese fishermen. Later, he was discovered by UKball who quickly lost interest in the clay. Until recent times, not much really has happened to this disputed territory. About 2 years ago, Chinaball started to build military bases and is now sending fighter jets.
Issues with the Archipelago
- Spratlyball is claimed by many countryballs but lets not go there. But recently Taiwanball, Malaysiaball, and Bruneiball recently left to support Philippinesball and Vietnamball against
cat-eatingChinaball, whilst Vietnamball claims File:Paracel Islands-icon.png Paracelball instead.
- There's basically no drinking water, and not much fertile land, he is useless for almost everything.
- According to Chinaball its a great place to start a military airport and also it is in major trade routes that USAball uses to bring oil from its economic allies in the middle east into his clay.
- Vietnamball - Dad? Is dat yuo?
- Philippinesball - Mother (Proclaimed by UNball)
- Freedomlandball - Long dead Filipino micronationball inside me, now administered as part of Philippinesball as Kalayaanball, a municipalityball of Palawanball, who is a provinceball of Philippinesball.
- Chinaball - Annexors. He first discovered me at a very early time, well, we are good friends, right?
- Sanshaball - My present manager
- Bruneiball, Malaysiaball, Taiwanball, - Annexors (Formerly).
- USAball- Thanks for the support (i'll ignore the whole oil thing)
- Indonesiaball - Only coastal country in the vicinity not to claim me, and for that I say thank you.
- Palauball - Oh shut up Palau, just because you could become independent it doesn't mean you can shove it in my face ok... OK??!!!??!!!!
- Vanuatuball, Fijiball - Jealous of you. Sure, you get all the attention from Australiaball and New Zealandball just because they're closer to you.