Polandball been featured in many video games. Here a list of some of them.
Polandball: Not Safe For WorldPolandball: Not Safe for World is a mobile game built for Android and iOS. The player plays as Poland, but has the option to unlock and change countries throughout the game. With the help of America, the player must save the world from a host of problems, some of which include terrorists, rioters, zombies, aliens, and pandemics.
The gameplay is simple, you roll a globe to find the problematic countryballs, then have the option of 13 different methods to deal with it. The gameplay continues until the global happiness or population drops too low.
Currently the game has not received any updates since February 2019.
Polandball: Can Into Space!
Countryballs: The Game
An online shooter, where you need to kill all other players (or just the enemy team). Skins support all current countries,
Erroneously portraited are Poland (proper-sided), Tringapore and Bermudatriangle (a ball instead of a triangle), Kazakhstan (a cube instead of a brick) and Greenlandball (has the same flag that wrong-sided Polandball in the game, the real flag is not exactly the same).
- There are two Poland skins, one incorrectly and the other correctly (with real Polish flag). The wrong skin is called "Polandball", but the correct one is simply called "Ball".
- On the desert map, a plane can appear and it launches bombs that can kill you. Also it has a peace symbol on a side. However, it also can be destroyed. Doing so will get you a badge. Also, in the same map was added the rocket, that allows you flying for a minute,
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE IN KUGELN.IO!!!
- Some skins' flags (like Sri Lankaball one) are incorrect or weird.
- NepalRawr skin has weird eyes.
- The most popular Kugeln.io YouTube channel is ZheCarltonSerbice (previously Bay Rondam) with 1.31K subscribers as of 31/12/2020
- The most popular Kugeln.io video on YouTube is "GODENOT VS INSCRITOS - Kugeln.io" by the creator Godenot
- The official Kugeln.io YouTube channel has 1.03K subscribers
Dictators: No Peace Countryballs
Goal of the game is to colonize the world. Become the dictator from any of the 160 countries. It's a simulation game. A world map is given to you. Available on Android, iOS and Steam.
- A lot of countryballs in game are in their incorrect forms.
- Some countries are missing in-game.
Countryball: Catch 'em all!
Set in the region of Terra, the player will set out on a quest to defeat the eight Flagmasters of the region and advance to the Flag League! But be wary, a regime of the past grows stronger every day...
More info on the Official Website!
The fate of the world, vodka, mems, is at stake and only you are able to stand up against big evil. By all costs, supplies of vodka have to be secured.
Dominate your opponents in the intensive turn-based strategy game.
Assemble your army, build overwhelming cities, raise and upgrade your heroes, gather powerful artifacts, and prove that your Countryball is the most powerful among the others.
Countryballs: Odyssey is a 2D platformer, where you must travel the world separated through 190 unique levels.
Countryballs - Tower Defense
A tower defense game where you use a whole host of countryball to try and defend your home clay from enemy missiles! Gameplay
Bang-On Balls: Chronicles
- The game itself has Poland's flag forgot to be upside down.
Social Balls (Or soon to be called Polandball Online) is a planned Massive multiplayer online game based on the closed Lego universe but its made up with countryballs. In the game you can roleplay, have war, and be social. Your character is randomly chosen which features Polandball, Russiaball, USAball and UKball. The game is currently slotted for a 2020, July 21st release date. However the game's release was delayed. link
Countryballs Heroes is a game made by some people and fight other countryballs. It is currently in demo and is on steam.
A Pokémon style game where you travel around the world capturing countryballs. Polemon is currently in pre-alpha stage, so there is no playable window computers. The development is being logged on https://gamejolt.com/games/polandball/315467
Polandball WorldA Polandball RPG, where you play as one of many different countryballs on a quest to build a spaceship and launch into space.In 2016, Polandball World was greenlit on the now-defunct Steam Greenlight, reserving the developers a spot on Steam's store, now that people were interested in the project.
It is assumed that the project was abandoned since there have been no updates since September 21, 2017. Steam Greenlight page