|“||I hate Asteroids, All my terrestrial homies hate asteroids. I'll crush asteroids.||”|
Jupiterball is the fifth planet from the Sun, and is the largest and most massive planet in the Solar System. He is one of the 4 (possibly Planet Nine's) outer planets, and one of the 2 gas giants. Being a gas giant, he is composed mostly of hydrogen and helium, with a possible silicate core.
Jupiter is relatively large, in terms of diameter and mass. One of his most defining features is the Great Red Spot, a massive cyclone that has raged for at least three centuries. He also has a tenuous ring system, mostly comprised of small dust particles.the ring system is slowly growing, and it may get bigger and become quite spectacular. Earthball sometimes calls him a failed star, which often angers Jupiterball (The lower limit for Brown Dwarves is 13 Jupiter masses).
Jupiter has been visited by many unmanned probes, such as Pioneer and the two Voyager flybys. Another significant encounter was made by New Horizons, which used Jupiterball's large gravity well to accelerate New Horizons to its journey to Plutoball.
Like other gas giants, Jupiterball is composed mainly of hydrogen and helium. Other impurities in his atmosphere gives his atmosphere the brown, white, orange, and tan colors. Below the thick atmosphere, due to high pressures, it is thought that there is an ocean of liquid hydrogen floating on top of a layer of helium-neon rain. Even further below is thought to be mainly metallic hydrogen down to the core, which is thought to be mainly silicates/metals several Earthballs in diameter. the core is most likely compressed so much it makes
Venusball seem depressurized exotic elements
Orbit - Rotation
Jupiter's semi-major axis is about 5.2 AU, and he has a low eccentricity and inclination. His axial tilt is also very small, at only ~3.13°.
His rotational period is the fastest out of any major planet, rotating once every ~9.925 hours.
Jupiterball has 79 known moons - the second highest amount in our solar system
even though most of them are irrelevant.
- S/2003 J 12ball
- S/29003 J 3ball|S/2003 J 3ball
- S/2011 J 1ball
- S/2003 J 18ball
- S/2010 J 2ball
- S/2016 J 1ball
- S/2003 J 16ball
- S/2003 J 19ball
- S/2003 J 15ball
- S/2003 J 10ball
- S/2003 J 23ball
- S/2010 J 1ball
- S/2011 J 2ball
- S/2017 J 1ball|S/2017 J 1ball
- S/2003 J 4ball
- S/2003 J 9ball
- S/2003 J 5ball
- S/2003 J 2ball
- Earthball - I protect you from asteroids but stop sending probes, especially how it goes inside me, can we trade moons?
- Sunball - Maybe if you'd give me more matter that'd of be appreciated.
- Venusball - Hey girl, wanna see me in the of inside?
- Marsball - Why do I see Blue shiny blue thingies on your back? I also heard your going to be colonized by the countryballs soon, i'll pray for you.
- Uranusball - Your name actually makes a lot of sense to me, i don't want Earth to say your name.
- Neptuneball - looks like Earthball without land.
- Saturnball - We have of a lots in common.
- Plutoball - do not disturb Solball, or he will sell you, to me!
- Black Holeball - pls don’t take my moons.
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP