|“||I hate Asteroids, All my terrestrial homies hate asteroids. I'll crush asteroids.||”|
Jupiterball is the fifth planetball from Sunball and is the largest and most massive planetball in the Solar System. It is of outer planetballs and can into gas giant, along with Saturnball. Being a gas giantball, it is composed mostly of hydrogen and helium, with a possible silicate core.
Jupiterball is relatively large, in terms of diameter and mass. One of its most defining features is the Great Red Spot, a massive cyclone that has raged for at least three centuries. It also has a tenuous ring system, mostly comprised of small dust particles. The ring system is slowly growing, and it may get bigger and become quite spectacular. Earthball sometimes calls it a failed starball, which often angers Jupiterball (the lower limit for brown dwarfballs is 13 Jupiterballs).
Jupiterball has been visited by several unmanned probes: Pioneer 10 and 11, Voyager 1 and 2, Galileo, Cassini, Juno, and New Horizons, which used Jupiterball's large gravity well to accelerate its journey to Plutoball.
Like other gas giantballs, Jupiterball is composed mainly of hydrogen and helium. Other impurities in his atmosphere give its atmosphere the brown, white, orange, and tan colors. Below the thick atmosphere, due to high pressures, it is thought that there is an ocean of liquid hydrogen floating on top of a layer of helium-neon rain. Even further below is thought to be mainly metallic hydrogen down to the core, which is thought to be mainly silicates/metals several Earthballs in diameter. the core is most likely compressed so much it makes
Venusball seem depressurized exotic elements.
Orbit - Rotation
Jupiter's semi-major axis is about 5.2 AU, and it has a low eccentricity and inclination. Its axial tilt is also very small, at only ~3.13°. Its rotational period is the fastest out of any major planetball, rotating once every ~9.925 hours.
Jupiterball has 79 known moons, the second highest amount in our solar system
even though most of them are irrelevant.
- S/2003 J 12ball
- S/29003 J 3ball|S/2003 J 3ball
- S/2011 J 1ball
- S/2003 J 18ball
- S/2010 J 2ball
- S/2016 J 1ball
- S/2003 J 16ball
- S/2003 J 19ball
- S/2003 J 15ball
- S/2003 J 10ball
- S/2003 J 23ball
- S/2010 J 1ball
- S/2011 J 2ball
- S/2017 J 1ball|S/2017 J 1ball
- S/2003 J 4ball
- S/2003 J 9ball
- S/2003 J 5ball
- S/2003 J 2ball
- Earthball - I protect you from asteroids but stop sending probes, especially how it goes inside me, can we trade moons?
- Sunball - Maybe if you'd give me more matter that'd of be appreciated.
- Venusball - Hey, girl, wanna see me in the of inside?
- Marsball - Why do I see Blue shiny blue thingies on your back? I also heard your going to be colonized by the countryballs soon, I'll pray for you.
- Uranusball - Your name actually makes a lot of sense to me, I don't want Earth to say your name.
- Neptuneball - looks like Earthball without land.
- Saturnball - We have of a lots in common. Thanks for saving me billions of years ago,
BUT I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE MOST MOONBALLS!
- Plutoball - Do not disturb Solball or it will sell you to me!
- Black Holeball - pls don't take my moons.
- Planet Nineball - Haha go brrr
- Asteroidballs - Stay away from the inner planetballs!
Or else I of Anschluss yuo...
- Russiaball - HAHAHA, WHO'S THE BIGGEST NOW?!
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP