- a transiting extrasolar planetball
- the first planetball detected through more than one method
- an extrasolar planetball known to have an atmosphere
- an extrasolar planetball observed to have an evaporating hydrogen atmosphere
- an extrasolar planetball found to have an atmosphere containing the elements oxygen and carbon
- one of the first two extrasolar planetballs to be directly observed spectroscopically
- the first extrasolar gas giant to have its superstorm measured
- the first planetball to have its orbital speed measured, determining its mass directly.
HD 209458 bball likely can into tail.