The Fifth Giantball was an ice giantball that orbited between Saturnball and Uranusball. In the solar system's youth, the five giant planetballs were locked in orbital resonances. Gravitational interactions between them and nearby asteroidballs broke the resonances, scattered Uranusball and Neptuneball, and ejected the Fifth Giantball after coming too close to Jupiterball.
Scientists on Earthball struggled to reproduce the history of the solar system with the current four giant planets. They found that adding a fifth giant that would get ejected later would be much more likely to reproduce the modern solar system.
The Fifth Giant's current location is unknown. Some speculate that the Fifth Giant's core would become the hypothetical Planet Nineball; however, Planet Nineball has yet to be discovered. Otherwise, the Fifth Giantball might be a rogue planet.
- Biological parent - I will miss you :(
- Uranusball and Neptuneball - Fellow ice giants who were fun to hang out with. But why did you scatter?
- Saturnball and Jupiterball - WHY YOU EJECT ME? NOW I'M ALL ALONE :(
One day, I will return and mess up YOUR orbits! Planet Nineball - I am you just don't tell anyone
How to Draw
- Draw a big circle.
- Color the circle a dark blue.
- Draw the eyes, and you're done.