|“||Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.
— Seven Kill Stele
Xiball, Daxiball, or Great Xiball (Great West) was a self-proclaimed dynastyball in Western China during the Ming-Qing transition period. It was notorious for its atrocities against Sichuanball. Daxiball was conquered by Qingball in 1647.
Daxiball rebelled against Mingball's corruption throughout the 1630's and 1640's. Xiball was declared in 1643 in Wuchuang by the rebel leader Zhang Xianzhong in response to the declaration of the Shunball by rival rebel leader Li Zicheng.
Daxiball's territory depended on the success of Zhang Xianzhong's dynasty during the Ming-Qing transition. Despite initially finding support among the locals and several military successes against Mingball, Daxiball squabbled with Shunball, which weakened both of their dynasties.
Daxiball could not handle defeat and blamed Sichuanball for its military losses. It infamously massacred the population and destroyed numerous buildings. There is even a stele that supposedly says;
"Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill."
but the authenticity is in question.
Shunball was overrun by the Qingball in 1646, immediately threatening Daxiball with their armies. In 1647, Daxiball's emperor was killed. Shortly after, Daxiball decided to join forces with the Nanmingball.
- Nanmingball (After 1645) - WO TIRED OF CORRUPTION, YUO AM HAB FAKE MANDATE!... But 聯明抗清 so is tolerable.
- Shunball (After 1645) - WO AM RIGHTEOUS SON OF HEAVEN! FALSE PRETENDER... But at least of helpings against Qing.
- Qingball - FFFFFFUCK YUO MANJU, FALSE CLAIMANT OF MANDATE, 聯明抗清! YUO IS OF KILL RIGHTEOUS NANMING EMPEROR!
- Avaball - YUO OF BASTARD TRAITOR!! YOU OF DOOM LAST MING EMPEROR!!
How to draw
Draw Daxiball is very simple.
- Draw a circle.
- Colour it Yellow.
- Draw a second white circle inside of the first.
- Add a black "大西" inside of the 2nd circle, and you're finished.