Colonies taken from New South Walesball's clay are:
- Van Diemen's Landball (1825)
- South Australiaball (1834)
- New Zealandball (1841; not a part of Australiaball today)
- Victoriaball (1851)
- Queenslandball (1859)
He is responsible for some of the worst damage surrounding The Stolen Generations, which has been described as "A blemished chapter on our nation's history" (Comes from the sorry speech, delivered in 2008). The colonialball also housed the first convicts UKball decided to dump on his clay.
- UKball- Stop with the convicts.
- Australiaball- Blames me for Stolen Generations
- Victoriaball (Australia)- Still hate you!
- Tasmaniaball- inspiration
|Mainland States/Territories||Australian Capital Territoryball • Jervis Bay Territoryball • New South Walesball • Northern Territoryball • Queenslandball • South Australiaball • Tasmaniaball • Victoriaball • Western Australiaball|
|Overseas Territories||Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Australian Antarctic Territoryball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos (Keeling) Islandsball • Coral Sea Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Norfolk Islandball|
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the ocean (Australian aboriginalsball) • British Australiaball () • North Australiaball (1846–47) • North Australiaball and Central Australiaball (1927–31)|