Welcome to the Community portal! You can use this page to discuss matters relating to the wiki, just like you did on the Discussions.
To add a new topic, click the three dots on the top and click "New topic". To reply to someone, click "Reply".
Looking for mods[edit source]
Hi everyone! We the bureaucrats are looking for new mods. We've launched an application you can find here. We hope to find many capable candidates and look forward to all submissions. Agent Isai Talk to me! 04:29, 8 January 2023 (UTC)
Hello, I guess?[edit source]
- Also, mods, did I submit my appliance to be a mod form? Furnaceball (talk) 22:21, 9 January 2023 (UTC)
I have returned after more than two years and wondering wth happened to this wiki, ik that it has transitioned from fandom to here but what else. All the people I knew left the wiki for the better and who owns the wiki rn? Also is it me or does the wiki, in general, seem less active than it used to be? I am guessing that it all disappeared after the fandom transition. Rivian (talk) 01:56, 10 January 2023 (UTC)
- Yeah, quite a lot of users left after the wiki moved, mainly the discussions-only users. The wiki is still somewhat active though because Discussions don't exist like they used to, it may seem quiet. There is currently no wiki owner because Miraheze doesn't allow people to 'own' wikis (they follow a model of democracy like Wikipedia) but for admins, there's me, TheElectricBomb and Shiningflair. Agent Isai Talk to me! 08:43, 10 January 2023 (UTC)
Can i get My page restored[edit source]
- What page? Agent Isai Talk to me! 17:52, 11 January 2023 (UTC)
Top 10 favorite Asian countries (outside/not in terms of their government)[edit source]
Random question of the day, what are your top 10 most favorite Asian countries (outside/not in terms of their government)? (less than 10 is also allowed, but must not be less than 3)
Here are mine:
- South Korea
- The Philippines
- China (please don't cancel me for this)
- Israel (please don't cancel me for this too)
- Israel is a pretty scenic country also looks very interesting idk about china. Rivian (talk) 18:23, 14 January 2023 (UTC)
- China is a good country, and also Japan, and South Korea Furnaceball (talk) 23:00, 16 January 2023 (UTC)
- I like Taiwan for its bubble tea, Japan for you know what, South Korea for giving us Markiplier and Geography Now, Vietnam for
AK-47delicacies and nature, Thailand for ladyboyselephant riding, Indonesia for giving us Indomieeee, my country for Mayon and Israel... remove walls ( West Bank would be so much beautiful if they had never built those wallls) Can't live without rice (talk) 23:26, 16 January 2023 (UTC)
- Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Philippines, China and Any ASEAN Countries is very awesome countries ★Giovanna/Xiaochan★ (talk) 20:25, 19 January 2023 (UTC)
I am bored[edit source]
So yeah[edit source]
- yes ★Giovanna/Xiaochan★ (talk) 20:27, 19 January 2023 (UTC)
- That's because the former user profiles were not software friendly to the new database's server... :( Can't live without rice (talk) 22:03, 19 January 2023 (UTC)
- The Wiki is already recovered but some parts are now broken ★Giovanna/Xiaochan★ (talk) 20:28, 19 January 2023 (UTC)
- Like I said, some features from the previous database were friendly/compatible to the latter, but the new one isn't... Can't live without rice (talk) 22:04, 19 January 2023 (UTC)
So can we use this discussion as if it's Fandom?[edit source]
- Yes this is basically intended to replace the old fandom discussions Rivian (talk) 00:41, 21 January 2023 (UTC)
Please fix dark mode[edit source]
Heading out![edit source]
something weird....[edit source]
- they said they were changing the design of miraheze sites' code or somethin anyways it looks very weird no offense, but they'll probably fix it soon Rivian (talk) 19:58, 23 January 2023 (UTC)
Please, it's not our fault![edit source]
Hello. Lately I have kinda come back to this Wiki, since I don't really have anything else to do. But, I'm not so sure about completely returning since before the Wiki broke down (or whatever happened), because multiple people had an unneeded argument with me. (It started when I asked why one of the people requested to be my enemy, saying that I am a horrible person, because I like the CH Fandom)
What I'm saying is that I think people should respect the Country Humans Fandom, for multiple reasons:
- You gotta admit it, the Fandom is based on this Fandom
- Shipping/ other infamous art and things aren't our faults! Us, as the current CH fandom, we are dedicated to turning that around.
- And all of the Wikis, ship art is banned for that reason
- Artists like Ech0Chamber have left the fandom, because of what they have done
- We have really good art too
- The Wikis (English), (Russian), (Spanish), and (Polish) are being contributed to too!
- For what it's worth, as far as I know, no one here is hostile towards Countyhumans. It's indeed based on Polandball and I see no real reason why one might oppose it legitimately. Agent Isai Talk to me! 01:56, 24 January 2023 (UTC)
- To be honest, yeah. Countryhumans unfortunately is plagued with a toxic community similar to that of Genshin Impact and Gacha Life, which heavily damaged Countryhumans reputation as a whole. This also led the Countryhumans hatedom itself getting a bunch of toxic haters that are just as toxic as those fans. Icantthinkofanamexd (talk) 15:22, 24 January 2023 (UTC)
- Nobody here hates Countryhumans
the last time I remember someone did something against countryhumans was back in 2020, when some random guy in the discussions announced that they would raid chw and they got banned for that I recall. The mods are particularly against people criticizing each other based on if they like countryhumans and any form of "hate speech" and "harassment". You are always welcome to the wiki Rivian (talk) 20:14, 24 January 2023 (UTC)
- Nobody here hates Countryhumans
I also feel this way because of my friends/family, they are not big fans of the Polandball/CountryHumans Fandom either. Like, my older brother, he does everything he can to be mean to the CH/PB Fandoms. But, like so many people, the people I know only see the ships and infamous things like that. I want them to look past those, and find the good art. Commetia (talk) 20:46, 24 January 2023 (UTC)
Random question today[edit source]
What's your opinion on the gacha/lootbox system on video games?
For me, it's terrible, considering that I noticed that there are some people going as far as to waste their money just to get those very OP stuff in those video games. Also... Genshin Impact. (look I like the game but one of the main problems is that a bunch of the quests are difficult and there aren't enough rewards in the game for us to enjoy, and it makes some people having to waste money to get those stuff, and some regretted their decisions later) However, some of these games are still pretty good.
Icantthinkofanamexd (talk) 13:15, 24 January 2023 (UTC)
- Yes. Rivian (talk) 22:19, 25 January 2023 (UTC)
- Sì, it's true but The Polandball community on facebook was least toxic ★Giovanna/Xiaochan★ (talk) 00:54, 26 January 2023 (UTC)
- Also, another thing I know about the internet is that there are people stealing content left and right, such as the fact that one dude stole a meme I made and reposted it to Reddit without crediting me (I actually don't mind it since the post that was stolen was basically a shitpost (meme), but imagine a person reposting a piece of actual/serious art that you spent a lot of time and effort on without crediting you and claiming that the said art was theirs).
PS: Wiki admins and bureaucrats, please don't block me for this, I'm not trying to start drama or anything.
Icantthinkofanamexd (talk) 13:58, 26 January 2023 (UTC)
Block user:colourgrey plz[edit source]
- thanks, i've been trying to revert his edits Furnaceball (talk) 02:02, 27 January 2023 (UTC)
- been reverting his edits Furnaceball (talk) 02:05, 27 January 2023 (UTC)
I'm coming back to active mode[edit source]
it's being a whole year since I done anything here, because of watching Super Sentai, I am tired of not doing anything here and also on PBWDS as well, this time I hope I can make it back cause i miss being active on the wiki so much that i said to myself that starting from today I'm returning to my active routes sighting Lemons and interacting with users - OptimusPrime33 (aka The Anti-Lemon Hunter 🍋) 11:55, 26 January 2023 (UTC)
Hey guys[edit source]
I’m back, I haven’t been here for a long while, and I’m finally back